Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

synthesis

hi

i was at my lhs the other day and was looking at some int. synthesis when i noticed something interesting

there were two stacks of int synthesis but the synthesis of one stack was longer than the other stack

i was just wondering why ones longer.

thnx

Not sure about this but i heard that easton had messed up on the flexes of the sticks, such as intermediate flexes feeling stiffer than a senior 100 flex. So perhaps easton screwed up on the legnth of the sticks as well.

I'm doubting the lengths were inconsistent. My guess is you were looking at jr's v. int or int v. sr. I'd check them again.

Maybe they put the wrong graffics on the stick. I know at my store we once got a "T-Bubble" It had the z-bubble wrap, but was a t-flex. It was kinda funny.

Maybe they put the wrong graffics on the stick. I know at my store we once got a "T-Bubble" It had the z-bubble wrap, but was a t-flex. It was kinda funny.

On the real though -

I actually had an aluminum T-Bubble. It was an aluminum T-Flex painted green with Z-Bubble graphics. It was a prostock Gilbert Dionne.

and I thought I owned the only t bubble... see guys... I WASNT LYING!

dddatsyuk--48 isn't wrong about the sticks, I was there wtih him. They were both intermediates, but one appeared to be cut. I held the two sticks together and the lines and graphics matched up but one was still shorter. My conclusion: for some reason our lhs allowed somebody to return a stick after it had been cut, which is unusual in this store's case as I have not known them to take returns.

<_< keep up the beastliness datsyuk

Maybe they weren't aware. I remember I saw a taped up stick that had obviously just been swapped when the employees weren't looking. At another LHS I saw 2 or 3 taped up blades and he told me the owner sometimes used their things.

The employees must have used them, same thing happened to me when I bought my vapor xv. They all had glue on the hossel like a blade had been taken out.

That's pretty nuts. Did you ask the employee for an evaluation and a discount? If the gear is used, the lhs should be willing to wheel n' deal.

sometimes people will give the employees the wrong handed blade to put in the shaft or something like that for the glue situation.