Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hudson14

NEW EASTON SE16 SKATES

Not sure anyone can answer that yet...though I'm not sure there has been or will be another skate that could possibly have more durability issues than the S15.

hmm.. you guys might not believe me... but i met a guy that works for easton and he said this skate is like a s11 but just a little lighter =/

hmm.. you guys might not believe me... but i met a guy that works for easton and he said this skate is like a s11 but just a little lighter =/

that sounds to me more like the description of an S15, i felt that the synergy series of skate was more a comfort approach, so they do have a bit more weight

I have had the S15's for over a month now, and I really love the fit, comfort, and performance. They are getting beat up aesthetically, but that doesnt bother me. The leather has come detached from the composite at places, and I just super-glued it back on. Is this leather coming detached going to affect the structural integrity of the boot, or is it merely aesthetic?

that sounds to me more like the description of an S15, i felt that the synergy series of skate was more a comfort approach, so they do have a bit more weight

Yes, Easton has designed the "Synergy " series of skates to be more comfortable, so they've added distinct features such as latex to the heel area, along with a felt type tongue.

Stealth Series is more of a "Formula 1" type skate, very aggressive in the heel area, and lightweight materials used to construct the skate.

i feel that the 1500c's which i had for about a year when they first came out, were very comfortable and tthe s15's which i tried on and used them twice were very stiff and nothing like the 1500 c's, does anyone know if the s16s are like the 1500s or s15s

I'm gonna go ahead and make a wild guess here, but I would say that they are more like the 1500c's as those were part of the Synergy line and the S15's are not. SE16's are probably just an evolution of the 1500c's.

So I am looking into getting new skates and my team currently runs thru Easton and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the SE16? I would say durability seems to be the biggest issue and coming from 2 Pair's of One90s that are notorious for breaking down, will the SE16 be along the same lines? Also, this question is probably more based for a pro shop guy, but would getting these Eastons double/triple stitched matter since they are a composite boot? Anyways, thanks for the help.

So I am looking into getting new skates and my team currently runs thru Easton and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the SE16? I would say durability seems to be the biggest issue and coming from 2 Pair's of One90s that are notorious for breaking down, will the SE16 be along the same lines? Also, this question is probably more based for a pro shop guy, but would getting these Eastons double/triple stitched matter since they are a composite boot? Anyways, thanks for the help.

Has nothing to do with it. The delamination issues are coming from what is on the composite boot, not the ends of the quarters.

anymore updates or feed back on these skates? going to the states soon and these are the cheapest highend skates and im going to try them on cause great skate has them for 379.99 so i'd like to at least get some feed back before i go.