Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Pro stock AK-27 shafts

I got my 2 400 flex clear Dolos cuz they didn't have any nipple grips left. Both are concaved, but they don't feel any whippier than my retail 75 flex dolo. Anyone else got the 400 flex and experienced the same thing?

I was actually thinking of ordering a 400 flex Dolo off there...just how whippy are they? I have a 77 flex Vapor XXX (non lite) and it's still relatively stiff. Looking for something with a bit more pop but thinking it might be overkill, any input appreciated.

if you think the 77 flex is too stiff, you should go for the 400 flex dolo. I have one, I'm still getting used to the flex but I'm starting to make it work for me.

I got my 2 400 flex clear Dolos cuz they didn't have any nipple grips left. Both are concaved, but they don't feel any whippier than my retail 75 flex dolo. Anyone else got the 400 flex and experienced the same thing?

I was actually thinking of ordering a 400 flex Dolo off there...just how whippy are they? I have a 77 flex Vapor XXX (non lite) and it's still relatively stiff. Looking for something with a bit more pop but thinking it might be overkill, any input appreciated.

I was fooling around with an 87 flex one90 today in a LHS and was surprised that it feels stiffer than RBK and Easton's 85 flex rating. I thought it felt about 92, glad I'm not the only one who think their ratings are off.

I was fooling around with an 87 flex one90 today in a LHS and was surprised that it feels stiffer than RBK and Easton's 85 flex rating. I thought it felt about 92, glad I'm not the only one who think their ratings are off.

endures and one90s always felt stiffer to me than XXXlites or XXXXs of the same rating

My guess would be the same kind of curve that's been posted or referred to in links. Sloping heel curve with a good amount of shovel on it.

I got my ak27 340 flex saturday night. Lets see if its nice enough to pull me away from my rlxn10. I was a little worried about the boxiness of the shaft, but after holding it.. it feels perfect.

How is the 320 flex in comparison to NBH's 77 flex, which I believe is more around 90 flex by Easton standards. Any info appreciated thinking about ordering unsure as of right now though.

How is the 320 flex in comparison to NBH's 77 flex, which I believe is more around 90 flex by Easton standards. Any info appreciated thinking about ordering unsure as of right now though.

should be about the same.

I have some 320 flex dolos and they feel like a 75 flex in the Easton scale.

I ordered this shaft about 10 days ago. HockeyMonkey finally calls today to tell me it is not in stock in the 'clear' texture so I switch to the grip and they said they would send it out. After hearing all of these horror stories with HockeyMonkey I don't think I will order from them again.

I got my 2 dolomite grips today, one box, one concave. They are supposed to be 280 but the concave feels stiff and sure enough the sticker says 195! So if anyone got one too soft for them let me know.

i got my pair of 320 clear dolomites in and they feel a little stiffer than an easton 75, but thats just IMO. also did anyone else recieve 320's that were super short?

I have some 320 flex dolos and they feel like a 75 flex in the Easton scale.

Uncut or cut how many inches?

So again I will ask, is the 320 being comparable to Eastons 75 before cutting? I'm trying to place an order here, but I'm really bad at biting the bullet and just making the decision without information LOL!

So again I will ask, is the 320 being comparable to Eastons 75 before cutting? I'm trying to place an order here, but I'm really bad at biting the bullet and just making the decision without information LOL!

if you get the same ones i got you probably wont need to cut them at all. like i said they are very short. but thats only the clear 320's. the pf and nipple ones would more than likely be different. but if you do chop them down they will be siffer than easton 75's. to me they already feel a little stiffer anyways. i suggest close your eyes, say a prayer and hope for the best. because chances are HM wont send you what you order anyways haha

if you get the same ones i got you probably wont need to cut them at all. like i said they are very short. but thats only the clear 320's. the pf and nipple ones would more than likely be different. but if you do chop them down they will be siffer than easton 75's. to me they already feel a little stiffer anyways. i suggest close your eyes, say a prayer and hope for the best. because chances are HM wont send you what you order anyways haha

As if the sticks are going to be 320s. Between Warrior and Monkey you could be getting damn near anything.

As if the sticks are going to be 320s. Between Warrior and Monkey you could be getting damn near anything.

Well just in case they ARE 320...what I am gathering is that they seem a bit stiffer than Easton's 75 (which makes sense as they are listed as 80 in the comparison chart) and may or may not have to be cut.

Just got 2 AK27 shafts a 260 which was stickered 263 on the inside and a 220 that was labeled 228 on the inside. they were clear and all in all I am happy with them now that they finally arrived. Got 2 dolos coming too when HM feels like gettin em out. the 263 is somewhat whippier than my easton ops 100 sakic retail, I like the feel better. I put a one90 comp blade in it p92.

Finally used a shaft today and I'm going to have to agree about it being too light, which is a weird thing to say. I paired it up with a pro return One90 composite blade and it feels like a whiffle ball bat. Great performance, but its weight (or lack thereof) is throwing me off.