Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffw

Special skates & sticks for the Winter Classic

you kinda answered your own question...

would be nice to see saborin put in net for a bit, all the trouble they went to, to get him his all brown pads and hes not even going to get to play

Anybody know what size his feet are? I smell Pro Returns ;)

What do they normally smell like?

A truckload of cash....

Anybody know what size his feet are? I smell Pro Returns ;)

What do they normally smell like?

A truckload of cash....

At least according to goalie haven!

"Look Like a Pro, Play Like a Pro, PAY through your ass!"

BTW, heres another good one, screen cap from the above linked pens video:

retroxxxx.jpg

At one point in the game Darren Pang was on the ice in skates and they showed a shot of his skates. He was wearing some of those brown/black xxxx's with what looked like black ls2 holders. Looked sharp.

i like the one95 but i really need some skates and dont no if i can hold out that long :( its killing me i am jsut waiting

At one point in the game Darren Pang was on the ice in skates and they showed a shot of his skates. He was wearing some of those brown/black xxxx's with what looked like black ls2 holders. Looked sharp.

If they start making black LS2's I'll be in heaven.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/get...l_winter_cl.jpg

another shot

If you go to the penguins' site they have a photo gallery up for the game, Georges Laraque is wearing a really great looking pair of navy/baby blue piping/gold lettering pair of 9k gloves.

If you go to the penguins' site they have a photo gallery up for the game, Georges Laraque is wearing a really great looking pair of navy/baby blue piping/gold lettering pair of 9k gloves.

Yeah I saw those on the bench today and thought they were pretty sweet. Reminded me of some Atlanta gloves.

In the retro XXXX shot of malkin....I love the shopping cart and cheap plastic catering chair.

You can tell the NHL doesnt have a lot of experience with sideline stuff- the NFL wouldnt let crappy looking stuff like that near the sidelines. Everything has to be professional and tidy- same as the NBA. It was distracting to me during the game, seeing all the random garbage, tripods, chairs, and other assorted stuff strewn randomly around the rink.

i saw someone i think from the pens that had hat looked like a brown vapor xxxx stick

#18 Adam Hall had the brownish red Vapor, unfortunately, I haven't found any good pictures of him yet.

In the retro XXXX shot of malkin....I love the shopping cart and cheap plastic catering chair.

You can tell the NHL doesnt have a lot of experience with sideline stuff- the NFL wouldnt let crappy looking stuff like that near the sidelines. Everything has to be professional and tidy- same as the NBA. It was distracting to me during the game, seeing all the random garbage, tripods, chairs, and other assorted stuff strewn randomly around the rink.

The shopping cart was for the players skate guards, I see what you're saying about the other stuff, though.