Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Habs fans topic 07-08

i hear the habs hust scored...

score = 5-4 Rangers with Ryder scoring a hatrick

If I'm not mistaken he had the LAST Habs Hattie....versus Toronto last April...he scored 3...Higgie scored 2...they lost 6-5 to miss the playoffs.

...and in case anyone is wondering...Jan Bulis has the last 4 Goal game for the Habs.

i hear the habs hust scored...

score = 5-4 Rangers with Ryder scoring a hatrick

If I'm not mistaken he had the LAST Habs Hattie....versus Toronto last April...he scored 3...Higgie scored 2...they lost 6-5 to miss the playoffs.

...and in case anyone is wondering...Jan Bulis has the last 4 Goal game for the Habs.

If i remember well, it was against the Flyers, he was apparently going to be traded that same night and the Habs kept him a little longer. I was playing poker that night, went all in and lost everything with a pair of kings, I had the big pot. lol

This is by far the craziest game I've seen in a long time.

Is there a line for Montreal that hasn't looked awesome this period? Every single line is getting chances.

That was a hold, no doubt about it. Awesome game, just full throttle all the way, If the Habs win this thing, I will not be sleeping tonight.

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the stuff champions are made of, boys

Or as Jacques Demers once said

"This kind of game separates the men from the boys...so let's go out and win this one boys!"

Gotta love Jacques!

Kokokokokokovaleeev is awesome again tonight, the more the year advance, the more I think he could deserve the Hart trophy.

Great game and a great team effort by all the team, wow.

Did they change the 3rd Ryder goal to Streit? It looked like it hit someone/something in front...and NHL.com has it as Streit's goal.

What feed did you guys get? I liked the MSG announcer calling "Kovo-loave" all night.

RDS! Hockey in French just seems right.

I was switching between the two - for some wierd reason my RDS reception was bad for the first two periods, so I was watching it on the NHL channel, but the commentator saying Kova-love was driving me nuts to the point where I was yelling at the TV. Third period came in well, so I went back to RDS - much more energy in the game.

Great character game though - hell of a come-back...I guess Avery wasn't pumping the arms too much after that - lol.

The 3rd Ryder goal was credited to Streit - it glanced off him on the way to the net. That being said, Ryder has played two really good games in a row. Price shit da bed a bit...bad night for him, but hopefully that won't hit him too hard this time - learnin' to lose is as important as learnin' to win sometimes.

This is our team, boys! Be proud! We might be tied for first with the Sens but they don't even have half the heart that we have. Biggest win of the year, no doubt.

GO HABS GO!!!

What can I say? We got owned and disgraced and having it happen in MON with those fans was like salt in a knife cut

Although it was a damn entertaining game

That was such a sick game. I checked in the second period and it was 5-0 or 5-1 and I knew it was over, so I changed to the Nashville game. Two hours later, I saw on ESPN that Montreal came back, shame, shame on the Rangers!!

What can I say? We got owned and disgraced and having it happen in MON with those fans was like salt in a knife cut

Although it was a damn entertaining game

Might be the most entertaining game I've seen all year. I was scared going into the SO 'cause Huet is usually really bad in shootouts...but after that comeback...leaving with a single point would have been good too.

I just hope to God Montreal can avoid NYR & NJ in the playoffs....those 2 teams scare me more than Ottawa (at least were Montreal is concerned).

It doesn't happen often that a team pots 5 unanswered, but to see the habs swing back of 5 of their own? christ.

It was a phenominal game though, and the OT was great, with chances going both ways.

I still don't know how in god's name the Rags found a way to shit the bed on this one. bravo habs.