Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Habs fans topic 07-08

Price is hanging on by the skin of his teeth. Bring in Halak already!

I would've agreed with putting Halak in at the start of the 3rd to give him some work in a blow out...but it's got closer now...and not that it is necessarily Carey's fault...but you gotta leave him in now to hold the win for himself.

It was great to see Montreal finally clinched a playoff spot, instead of having to play till the last game of the season fighting for a playoff spot. Last night they played two great periods, but it seemed like they thought they had already won the game and slacked off in the third, which is one thing they cannot do if they make the playoffs.

We'll get home ice advantage for sure. The Sens can't even win 2 games in a row, how are they going to get 7 points to catch us? haha. I love it!! My dream is that the Sens lose all their remaining games (which could easily happen the way they've been playing all year) and they dont make the playoffs. Being in Ottawa, I just want to see those fans cry. They were all cocky last year and all got on the banwagon and now that they're losing...oops, you don't hear as much about them on the radio or tv, etc.

I want to see the Sens "army" go down!!

bring on boston..come on, im crossin my fingers. Anywho on a sidenote I just watched the Rocket again and if the Habs need any motivation come playoff time I say you sit all the youngsters, well hell the whole team down to watch that movie (not that they probably havent seen it already, but), damn inspirational.

As a motivational movie, I would gather up all the predictions of the experts saying how Montreal would finish out of the playoffs and so on, and then gather up some highlights of the season.

As a motivational movie, I would gather up all the predictions of the experts saying how Montreal would finish out of the playoffs and so on, and then gather up some highlights of the season.

Watch Rangers vids from '94. It worked for Kovy!

In Montreal, I'm sure 15 years FEELS like 54 anyway!

I'm a fairly new fan (2-4 years) and I was watching the game against Boston the other night. Why was Chara being booed everytime he touched the puck?

I'm a fairly new fan (2-4 years) and I was watching the game against Boston the other night. Why was Chara being booed everytime he touched the puck?

Because it's the new thing in the NHL...pick a guy on the visiting team and boo him all game long. It also goes back to his years in Ottawa when they mauled the Habs on a regular basis...and (if I recall correctly) didn't he hit Begin from behind earlier this year?

Because it's the new thing in the NHL...pick a guy on the visiting team and boo him all game long. It also goes back to his years in Ottawa when they mauled the Habs on a regular basis...and (if I recall correctly) didn't he hit Begin from behind earlier this year?

I thought it was Hnidy who hit Begin from behind, but i might be wrong.

I love the Montreal fans...Emery hadn't even seen a shot the other night night when the fans were chanting RAZOR..RAZOR.. and no dount about it Radio, 15 years cupless in montreal is an eternity

Now Streit and Bouillon? Damn, they avoided injuries all season, it's not a good time to fall apart.

They looked really flat tonight. They missed Streit on the point. They had too many PP's with just 1 or 2 shots.

Komi/Koivu/Streit/Boullion...yeah, bad time for injuries after a relatively clean season.

Why must the habs choose the games against the leafs to go through crap like this. Even when their teams out of the playoffs and montreals clinched, you'll always get harrassed by the leafs fans around here, can never get the last word. they better get some d-men back and fast

Why must the habs choose the games against the leafs to go through crap like this. Even when their teams out of the playoffs and montreals clinched, you'll always get harrassed by the leafs fans around here, can never get the last word. they better get some d-men back and fast

The difference between the Habs and the Leafs is Montreal clinched a playoff spot and are currently first in the east and Toronto are not even going to make the playoffs, the reason why Toronto had a good game was they have nothing to lose and they are basically just playing for fun.