Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

World Cup Stealth

We now know it is just a reguler stealth because for one thing, if it was a stealth gripwhy would they make a stealth grip in several world cup colors. Like Canada, US, Sweden for example.

Ok Im sorry if anybody has gone over this I havent been here in a while but suppose that is a Grip Stealth will there soon come out with Si-core Stealths ans Si-core Grip Stealths? I think the Si-core onw would look cool.

Ok this is a frickon joke but its the best I could do:

http://www.pifiu.com/vortex/uploads/052004/crappicrture.bmp

yea

I doubt they will make a stealth si-core. As I understand the blade is different, so to put a blade with silcone in it on the stealth would most likley make the it heavier. Thats the stealths main point is how light it is. But I bet eventually there will be a grip version of the stealth. Thats just what I think though.

Ok Im sorry if anybody has gone over this I havent been here in a while but suppose that is a Grip Stealth will there soon come out with Si-core Stealths ans Si-core Grip Stealths? I think the Si-core onw would look cool.

Ok this is a frickon joke but its the best I could do:

http://www.pifiu.com/vortex/uploads/052004/crappicrture.bmp

yea

Si-core Stealth would require some advancements to make. The Stealth has a blade that is hotter and lighter than a standard Synergy just to keep it from being blade heavy. I think it's funny how people plan to go from a Si-core to a Stealth, they are two very different blades.

Not that it has to do with much, but I find it weird how Forsberg is using black tape on his butt-end. He's used white his whole career.

That doesn't look like a graphite butt-end. Looks like wood from the one pic, hmmm...

If you've ever seen his sticks, he rounds off the butt end. There's no way to do that with a composite model.

The pic looks legit enough, but how in the world does someone get their hands on a stick made specially for a tounrey that hasn't happened yet, that the player has only been using in practice for 4 days?????

You'd think they wouldn't want them floateing around the net just yet...

Am I missing something or am I just naive (sp?) ??

Probably an inside connection to Team USA or Roenick himself. Or most likely, Roenick needs some quick funds to pay off some gambling debts, so hes selling the stick himself

yeah, i talked to that guy and he said he got it from an easton rep. he's got a canada and a usa stealth -- the usa he's selling obviously, but the canada i believe he's keeping. i actually told him to go to ebay... i know him from another mb hehe