Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

World Cup Stealth

Titanium has a much better strength to weight ratio.

There is a lacrosse shaft i believe thats 40inches and weighs 5grams. And will withstand almost anything.

Titanium has a much better strength to weight ratio.

There is a lacrosse shaft i believe thats 40inches and weighs 5grams. And will withstand almost anything.

You sure that aint a typo? 5 friggin grams? :blink:

er.. i really doubt that something can be 5 grams... a bottle cap is like.. 5 grams, but the advantages of titanium alloys is the extreme strength, however, titanium doesn't have any spring to it so you would not have been able to flex a titanium shaft... the benefit is that the shaft will never break.

Titanium vs Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber in a bike frame application

I hope those aren't XXXs, they look too similar to XXs, and from what i've heard on the XXX's, they have a new look, that's not too new to me. I also call XXs.

Boys, I think that's a World Cup Stealth. Some have been specially made up for this month. Look for others from various countries with other versions as well.

But I wouldn't be surprised if a Stealth GRIP is in the line up for next year. Haven't heard anything but you never know.

Boys, I think that's a World Cup Stealth.  Some have been specially made up for this month.  Look for others from various countries with other versions as well. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if a Stealth GRIP is in the line up for next year.  Haven't heard anything but you never know.

neat concept. Like the Olympic Synergys.

Yeah, that'll be cool. It will be a lot more noticable than the Olympic Synergys though......you had to see a closeup to tell that they were any different than normal.

I don't like it. I'd be dissappointed if they aren't available for retail. I can imagine the kids walking into the store asking for the yellow/red/blue and black Synergy, to hear, they aren't available. I would think a getting everyone the retail stealth would improve sales, but I'm sure they have much higher paid and smarter people thinking these ideas than me. It should definately draw attention to them though.

I'm sure Easton will be releasing some "World Cup Limited Edition" Stealths to get the kids all excited.

I still see the Olympic Synergys for sale from time to time. They didn't seem to sell very well. Then again they were $250 or so, now people seem willing to pay that for a stick.

The only Olympic Synergys I have ever seen have been autographed. If this is the case, non-autographed sticks would sell better for cheaper.

Peranis in Pittsburgh had them marked way down and still couldn't move them for a while. They were lefty so no good to me.

I went back there today but could only get one decent shot of Forsberg, but it shows the skates alot better than the other pics did, and I'd say these aren't XX, it's not the light, the heel part is dark like that. So they could very well be the XXX then.

http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img18ℑ=IMG_10.jpg

And as I suspected there were a couple better pictures of the stick in the newspapers, the pics are smaller than mine were but crisper.

http://allehanda.se/artikelbilder/2004/32/...804232321_1.jpg

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0408/05/foppa.jpg

If this is a special World Cup edition, it should be blue and yellow instead of black and yellow, that makes no sense to me.

I'm naming Petey the official European MSH paparazzi. Nice finds. It'll be interesting to see what the other countries' Stealths look like. We need to set up a secret spy for each country's practice....

There's still a couple Olympic Synergys around here in a LHS that have sat on the wall for the last 2 years gathering dust. Modano and Roenick.

I am going to guess those are either the XXX's or a prototype version of them....from what skates said, I didn't picture them to look radically different.

wow, i've been hearing that they have a different look to them...i guess they didn't mean that different if that is in fact them.

they just had a different paintjob...synergy graphics with the country's colors and it said the countries name in place of "Synergy" i believe.