Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

World Cup Stealth

Yeah on second look you can see a bit of blue on it, especially the pic he isn't batteling for the puck, next to his right hand.

I wonder what colours the sticks for Canada, Russia, and the USA will be. They all share red and white, and Russia and the USA (and Finland, i'm guessing) share blue. So maybe they'll have to use different patterns and designs for each to make them all unique, instead of just using different colours. Maybe some stars on the USA one or something? Might look cool if its not done too cheesy.

I wouldn't be suprised to see stars and stripes for the US and a Canadian flag for Canada much like the Eagle gloves for each country. Pure guess though.

You can see the top of the shaft in one of the pics I took that are on the first page too, the one where he's sitting on the bench talking to Naslund. But personally I think it's only the semi circles that are blue, the actual stick is black like the regular Stealth.

But if this is indeed a World Cup version (although I still believe it's a Grip, but that's just my guess), I think Germany will have a cool looking version too if they make one for them, black, red and yellow could look pretty cool together.

IT's not a grip, its The Limited Edition Stealth, its those colors because he's using it for Team Sweden, and thats what they gave him

Any new pics of the skates or stick Petey?

No, sorry not yet, haven't had time to go back again yet, but whenever I go next time I'll bring the camera again, but it's hard to get better pics really as it's just a digital camera. But I'll try when I go watch more practices again. :)

Any new pics of the skates or stick Petey?

No, sorry not yet, haven't had time to go back again yet, but whenever I go next time I'll bring the camera again, but it's hard to get better pics really as it's just a digital camera. But I'll try when I go watch more practices again. :)

I wish they had open pro practices around me. Your so lucky, you can just go see All-Stars any time you feel like it.

I'll be checking the US training camp on the 20th. I'll bring my crappy camera and try to get some decent pics. Maybe I can convince my wife to let me use her fuji S3 Pro from her work... I could get pics of the freakin' boot stitches with that thing.