Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k-ody.m

All Star Equipment

^^^It's not a fashion show dude...the guy is a great player so who cares what he looks like? I didn't watch the comp. to check guys out and jump on their nuts, I guess I watched it for the wrong reasons then?

I like the fact that Ovechkin doesn't feed into all that style crap. He represents what hockey is really all about.

Are we talking about the same player? The same guy who has special chrome skates, wore a mirrored visor, rolls tongues out, red tuuks for russia?? He's maybe the flashiest player there is, that's what hockey is all about?

alexander-ovechkin-8.jpg

Also I'd say Ilya Kovalchuk is the best player on the ice at the All-Star comp.

Quick question, but why all of the sudden AO looks so raggedy though? Last season he looked decent, shorter hair and clean shaven was defiantly a better look for him. Ehh whatever.

Who cares? Jesus Howard Christ, this thread has become a Sex and the City episode. One side wondering why he looks professional and then getting all "quit riding his jock guys" when they're told he doesn't give a shit. He's 22. How many 22 year-olds, profession aside, go around in a conservative manner? Quit being women.

Jesus "Howard" Christ? Hah. Yeah you're right Mack, it's stupid to worry about it, as long as he's putting up numbers like that I really shouldn't care if he was out there in a pink tutu. Forgive my stupidity.

He's one of the last, if not the last, real candidate for the Fifty-Fifty club in the NHL and I don't care if he gets gold fronts and busts a sag with his pants here on out.

I'd think he'd go for platinum fronts to compliment his bling skates. I think Kovie could get it if he can get out of this slump, but meh.

U+ Looks like Vinny has new gloves too.

gaco1120126231024x768iz3.jpg

gyi00512776640126131024ez7.jpg

Nothing really exciting here, marty in a 9500. Good look at his mini stick.

gyi00512776750126131024rb8.jpg

Sexy Easton gloves.

gyi00512777070126131024mt4.jpg

Good look at Thornton's gloves:

gyi00512779500126121024ak5.jpg

Liking the gloves:

gyi00512787030126161024hc1.jpg

I've seen a lot of guys who are dressed like they are on an NHL team and can't play. Not sure where these stereotypes come from. Good for Ovechkin, the guy is proving you can be 1 of, if not, the most skilled players in the world, wear flashy equipment and still lay the wood to people when need be. I'll take a complete player with yellow laces and a mirrored visor over a clean cut wuss in matching jersey and socks any day of the week.

kovalchuk is using a SE in the picture eh..

Ovy is using the U+ too...

Good eye, didn't even think about the SE. The U+ is the reason I posted the picture... I also saw Kovy using a red and white MIA glove, think this may have been leftovers from last year?

Markov's gloves are ridiculously awesome...not that I would play with them because it's a bit too flashy for me but still...

Datsyuk's using a 9K that he hasn't coated in pine tar so you can actually tell what it is, not all blacked out.

Ovechkin using his Catapult stick in the game. CCM must want the U+ in their hands for promo pics.

I do not like the white with red cuff and fingers for the East gloves. The CCM gloves look better with a solid backroll color scheme though.

Datsyuk's using a 9K that he hasn't coated in pine tar so you can actually tell what it is, not all blacked out.

Ovechkin using his Catapult stick in the game. CCM must want the U+ in their hands for promo pics.

I do not like the white with red cuff and fingers for the East gloves. The CCM gloves look better with a solid backroll color scheme though.

It wouldnt be hard to tell it was a 9kO even if it was completely black...dur holes...DUR