Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndTheySayChiCity

how much did you size down for your skates?

Well I finally splurged and brought custom Graf 709 skates for 599 +tax. Seemed expensive but I guess its worth the fit. Speaking on skate sizes, my length were measured at a size 5 but I am having a custom size 8 toe cap put on the skate. No wonder stock skates don't fit :blink:

On another note, if anyone is from Vancouver (Scoff's Hockey Shop, Burnaby) is a great store and probably the most knowledgeable staff I've ever seen.

I wear 11.5 shoes. I went with the suggestion to go down have .5 a size and I purchased a pair of CCM Externos on the net for a "great deal." I thought they felt great. I had plenty of toe room, just like my shoes.

I had a conversation about fitting my son for a pair of skates, and it hit me that my skates didn't fit right. So, I got fitted for a pair of 9.5 RBK 5Ks. The thing I noticed after wearing them for a while was my knees don't hurt nearly as much as they used to. The other thing is if I wasn't impatient in waiting for a new pair of skates, I should have got 9W.

Size 9-9.5 shoe (9 reeboks and dress shoes, 9.5 in nike running shoes, 9 in Nike Dunks (my favs) )

CCM/RBK (currently wearing)- 7C

Nike/Bauer- 7.5D

Easton- 7.5D

Graf- 7.5D or 8N/C

size 7 shoes

Tried on a couple of used skates, 4.5EE vapors fit me, might be able to fit into 4EE, couldn't get into 4.5D vapors as they were too narrow.

Having superfeet made a difference in volume.