Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D aka speck

Unknown / obscure movies

Sounds like the movie cut out most of the offering of help to make the guy seem like less of an idiot, but hopefully the movie doesn't bring people trying to do the same.

"Big Trouble In Little China" is a classic, and Kim Cattrall was hot in that movie.

Super Troopers

Payback

The 13th Warrior

super troopers does NOT beling in this thread.

Says who?

Says the fact it's not unknown or obscure.

"Big Trouble In Little China" is a classic, and Kim Cattrall was hot in that movie.

Super Troopers

Payback

The 13th Warrior

Says who?

mack already touched on teh says who, but yeah kim cattrall is fucking hot in that movie, in a weird 80's way.

the 80's must of been sweet.

Super Troopers

Payback

The 13th Warrior

Says who?

mack already touched on teh says who, but yeah kim cattrall is fucking hot in that movie, in a weird 80's way.

Yes, they must have been sweet.

Does "thirteen" count? It's an Indie...but was up for an Oscar...did it get too mainstream after that?

is that the movie with the girl who cuts herself and becomes popular and starts drinking and doing drugs at 13? Stops listening to her mother and is influenced by her older friend? If it is I hated that movie. But thats just my opinion.

Does "thirteen" count? It's an Indie...but was up for an Oscar...did it get too mainstream after that?

is that the movie with the girl who cuts herself and becomes popular and starts drinking and doing drugs at 13? Stops listening to her mother and is influenced by her older friend? If it is I hated that movie. But thats just my opinion.

Yeah. I watched it. My GF has 2 teenage daughters. I wanted to see the extreme (and in some cases not that extreme) portrayal of growing up these days. I thought it was decent.

Super Troopers

Payback

The 13th Warrior

Says who?

Yes, they must have been sweet.

sorry for making a grammatical error?

It was on movieplex at 3 or so today, so I had to watch it. I dated a girl back in 93 who looked a lot like Cattrall, I wonder if she has aged as well.

It was on movieplex at 3 or so today, so I had to watch it. I dated a girl back in 93 who looked a lot like Cattrall, I wonder if she has aged as well.

yeah it was on showcasae action 2 nights ago.

How old were you in 93?

+1 to hotfuzz n boondock saints. Liked hotfuzz a lot more than Shawn of the Dead..

Running Scared

Across the Universe

The Outsiders (if anyone likes reading, pick up the book instead. much better)

Thank You For Smoking

Bowling for Columbine

mallrats/those movies

Popular back in the day : The abyss, Top Gun...

Owning Mahoney with Philip Seymour Hoffman was really great, as long as you can handle slow moving films. Ditto for The Painted Veil with Edward Norton. Those are two of the best lead acting performances I've ever seen.