Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D aka speck

Unknown / obscure movies

I can't really think of too many right now.

Chumscrubber, Thumbsucker, Leon/The Professional? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? American History X?

I can't really think of too many right now.

Chumscrubber, Thumbsucker, Leon/The Professional? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? American History X?

That was good. I was surprised how much I liked Jim Carrey when he isn't trying to be funny. Except for the Truman Show.

No, just no. That much male nudity and homoeroticism does not belong in any movie, let alone a "horror" movie. We won't mention the turtle evisceration either.

That's like one of the most non-obscure movies I could have imagined though.

It's known but still doesn't get the credit it deserves but Shaun of the Dead.

That's like one of the most non-obscure movies I could have imagined though.

It's known but still doesn't get the credit it deserves but Shaun of the Dead.

+1 for that. I did'nt really express interest in going to see it when it was in theaters... but caught it on comedy central and went out and bought it that week. great flick.

I keep trying to think of the name of Peter Jackson's first murder spree of a flick.

It's killing me. :lol:

AND what ever happened to some greats like The Way of the Gun and 8 Heads in a Duffelbag?

I can't find them anywhere.

I keep trying to think of the name of Peter Jackson's first murder spree of a flick.

It's killing me. :lol:

AND what ever happened to some greats like The Way of the Gun and 8 Heads in a Duffelbag?

HBO. Also some weird movie with a younger David Arquette called "Johns" has been on Showtime. It's another one that I can't decide if I like or if it's stupid.

Bad Taste? I still like Braindead better.

As for "Johns" I was the same way when I saw it a couple years ago. Now it's kind of funny because Dr. Cox from Scrubs and Terrence Howard were in it.

How about The Cube?

Bad Taste? I still like Braindead better.

As for "Johns" I was the same way when I saw it a couple years ago. Now it's kind of funny because Dr. Cox from Scrubs and Terrence Howard were in it.

We have a winner!

Yes, Bad Taste.

Thanks Mack!