Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D aka speck

Unknown / obscure movies

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

He then proceeds to order an Aristotle of the most ping-pong tiddly in the Nuclear sub and switches back to his footer.

I don't know about how "well known" they are, some have a cult following, but these are some flicks I dig that not too many people seem to be aware of/dig

Battle Royale... japanese film, all about classmates killing one another on a deserted island.

Cannibal! The Musical... Trey and Matt at their finest.

Amelie... only because Audrey Tatou is adorable.

I would have to say, I have quite the soft-spot for Big Trouble in Little China. I used to call my old Dodge Avenger "The Pork Chop Express"

I don't know about how "well known" they are, some have a cult following, but these are some flicks I dig that not too many people seem to be aware of/dig

if we are talking about cult followings then my vote definitely goes to shaun of the dead. absolutely a great movie. seen it so many times and i still laugh.

Kids

Never saw the film, but didn't it have a really cool Folk Implosion song on the soundtrack?

Natural One

It was a disturbing movie in that the kid has become a fantastic salesman for one purpose only -- to get laid. Even when one of his conquests lets him know that she has HIV, it doesn't stop him from turning to the next girl.

Battle Royale... japanese film, all about classmates killing one another on a deserted island.

Cannibal! The Musical... Trey and Matt at their finest.

Amelie... only because Audrey Tatou is adorable.

I would have to say, I have quite the soft-spot for Big Trouble in Little China. I used to call my old Dodge Avenger "The Pork Chop Express"

Battle Royale is another good one, that movie is so sweet. It's about time I get on to watching the second one.

Momento and The Prestige

I think Memento was mentioned and I don't see how either of these count. Especially The Prestige as it has Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, and Scarlett Johansson in it.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the Prestige. I was gonna mention Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, but didn't realize it made as much as it did.

I'll also add:

Box of Moonlight

Dead Again

A few that got big over time:

Swingers

Office Space

Tao of Steve

One that disturbed me was Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

Waiting for Gufman was funny if you're into that kind of comedy.

A good dark comedy that was great was The Royal Tennenbaums. Ocean Aquatic was good, too. I love the Portugese Bowie covers.

If you liked big trouble in little china, check out "The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai"

A few others on my obscure/unknown would be:

Brain Donors

winter break

Entropy

If you liked big trouble in little china, check out "The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai"

I haven't even thought of that one in a while.