Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

li7039

Ice Girls

What is your opinion on them. I am a Rangers fan that lives in the middle of islander land. I have no issues with them except the one thing between the girl and Lundqvist. Another thing that made me laugh was when the one islander girl tripped Rick DiPitero after the game on the ice.

Ogilthorpe fucked her ya know lol....

Haha.

I don't think too many teams have them. I know the Isles, Devils and Canes do, other than that not sure who else. The Canes girls got attention during their first Cup run. The fans supposedly like them, but they seemed distracting because they walked around the arena and actually did cheers and stuff. I wouldn't like that if they did that at The Garden. Nowadays they kinda just go out on the ice during intermissions or during breaks, so it's tolerable.

It basically breaks down to if they're hot or not IMHO. If they aren't, just spit on them like Lundqvist did.

Predators stepped it up and put out two sets, the Goal Girls and just regular ol' dancers. Way better than the Isles Nanny-looking girls.

Boston has them too...they even have a section on bruins.nhl.com...

The Tampa ones I have seen up close and probably will again tonight and man, up close they are busted. I am also calling chlamydia on a few of them as they look dirty...but hey nothing a shot of penicillin can't get rid of :)

The Tampa ones I have seen up close and probably will again tonight and man, up close they are busted. I am also calling chlamydia on a few of them as they look dirty...but hey nothing a shot of penicillin can't get rid of :)

a bunch of the islander ones live around my town and they are totally different off the ice

girls gone wild meets hockey? :D

* should probably note that this involves the ice girls in bikinis on a boat.

The few games I've been to this season at TD BankNorth, they didn't have them on the ice, just handing out stuff in the concourse...

http://bruins.nhl.com/icegirls/bios.htm

As photo linked above, Dallas has it's own cake-face squad. Recently they've had some of them trying to dance during tv breaks etc... not too many of them are gifted rhythmically.