Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theelite

Your first love... the curve of your choice

For all you Yzerman lovers, I have a RH blade that's about 10 years old and has never been used, if any of you are interested. I think my LHS has some lefties lying around as well.

And +1 for the Koho Lemieux, but my new love (well, new old love) is the Koho Amonte

koho has really died off here at m LHS... the only place that I know that still carries them is Cdn Tire... and it's slim pickin's there

I use a tame old Forsberg, but every once in a while I spot a Coffey hook curve in the store and it starts calling out to me:

"Don'tcha wish your stick curve was wrong like me?"

I remember the SherWood Bondra curve as a nice deep mid curve. I think I have an SOP 7000 buried in my garage. I will have to take a look.

I used to heat up my stick whenever I bought a new one and just added my own P91 curve before bauer started making the same exact one on the Bauer 6000 sticks.

who didnt fall in love with the Yzerman?

its the greatest thing ive ever known to exist.

It was the changing year of my life 2nd year peewee when I got that yellow synergy grip with the yzerman curve.

I always had a good wrist shot, but going into grade 7 i was practicing shootign so much, and that stick and curve came into my hands and it was orgasmic.

who didnt fall in love with the Yzerman?

its the greatest thing ive ever known to exist.

It was the changing year of my life 2nd year peewee when I got that yellow synergy grip with the yzerman curve.

I always had a good wrist shot, but going into grade 7 i was practicing shootign so much, and that stick and curve came into my hands and it was orgasmic.

Junior Yzerman is a nice curve, senior is fugly.

The Yzerman senior was just a giant mid wasn't it? I had a Z-Carbon Yzerman when they first came around and I remember questioning if it would even be legal or not.

The Yzerman senior was just a giant mid wasn't it? I had a Z-Carbon Yzerman when they first came around and I remember questioning if it would even be legal or not.
It wasn't legal in the US.
never used it, but one curve that i would have loved to try out back in the day was the easton roenick, nice mid-toe curve with a rockered toe.

Those only came in the black wood blades, huge hook on that.

never used it, but one curve that i would have loved to try out back in the day was the easton roenick, nice mid-toe curve with a rockered toe.

Those only came in the black wood blades, huge hook on that.

I thought it came in a regular wood finish for the T Flex...? Im pretty sure I had one.