Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyguy1697

Video's of Yourself

Never really got the time to make a highlight film or even find video's besides gametapes that I ever sat down to take clips of to put on the internet. Someone from my team found this video of me on youtube so I thought I'd share. Interested in seeing more from you guys...five on three (my team short handed) got a one on one pass and made a move. One of my nicer moves.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAzv9-WD2I

My friend has all our game tapes from last year and the year before so I'll try to get some clips up, i know i have one absolute snipe on it

yeah that was a total dangle, you blew by everyone on that play.. What was with that defenseman trying to axe handle you, atleast thats what it looked like

Thanks guys, i'm more of the finess type player. I throw my body to the best of my ability (5'9'' 182lbs) but I'm a better snipe then dangler. Like to use my wheels when I can although I don't think I skate well in my RBK's.

Thanks guys, i'm more of the finess type player. I throw my body to the best of my ability (5'9'' 182lbs) but I'm a better snipe then dangler. Like to use my wheels when I can although I don't think I skate well in my RBK's.

wow you are stocky.

I figured you were closer to 6 foot, I'm 5 9 and don't look nearly as big as you in any of my game tapes, mind you im barely 130

Nice dangle and goal but wow did that D play you horribly. (Not trying to take anything away from the goal because it was nice).

Also, I played D all through my competitive career so when I watch a vid like that I'm always concentrating on the D...just a habit I guess.

wow you are stocky.

I figured you were closer to 6 foot, I'm 5 9 and don't look nearly as big as you in any of my game tapes, mind you im barely 130

Playing juniors bulked me up to like 11 percent body fat when I was in the gym almost everyday sometimes twice a day. Since i'm tiny I need all the upperbody size I can get to help off set my parents brutal genes.

wow you are stocky.

Playing juniors bulked me up to like 11 percent body fat when I was in the gym almost everyday sometimes twice a day. Since i'm tiny I need all the upperbody size I can get to help off set my parents brutal genes.

I too have brutal genes.

what level of hockey is that?

Tournament semi-final 3 on 3 overtime. Here's what I was trying to do... get the forechecker to chase me so I could beat him and we have a 3 on 2 the other way. The ref threatens to call delay of game... so I make my move lol. This is Canadian highschool hockey. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBn7h-153s

Here's a Datsyuk replica from a guy from my home town. Scholarship to Maine next year..... nasty player. This is Jr.A here in Ontario... The Hamilton Redwings.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ufnjy3dkQ&...feature=related

Tournament semi-final 3 on 3 overtime. Here's what I was trying to do... get the forechecker to chase me so I could beat him and we have a 3 on 2 the other way. The ref threatens to call delay of game... so I make my move lol. This is Canadian highschool hockey. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBn7h-153s

F'ing classic. :lol:

Where is that? Looks exactly like Gilmore Academy.

Tiger, Gilmore Academy is exactly what I thought of too. The GA gives it away.

Speaking of, not as big of rivalry as with Shattuck obviously but they've had their games, have you ever played against Culver Military Academy since you have knowledge or have possibly played against Gilmore?

Great datsuyk dangle goal.

Classic overtime goal LOL, your one teammate on the RW seemed quite pissed with you... ;-)

Can't figure out why both your other teammates would be standing absolutely still at the blueline after you got flushed out by the ref?

They should be gaining speed instead since speed is king in 3 on 3.

Nice move Fly. Wish I could dangle.

Best I've got on tape is me sniping a shot where there was barely a crack of daylight. Of course, I look like I'm about to fall over and have about the worst form imaginable, so I won't put anyone else through it.

Where is that? Looks exactly like Gilmore Academy.

It is, our team is from Canada though.

Nice move Fly. Wish I could dangle.

Best I've got on tape is me sniping a shot where there was barely a crack of daylight. Of course, I look like I'm about to fall over and have about the worst form imaginable, so I won't put anyone else through it.

Jarick, all of mine look like that too! That's why I'll save 'em for my own enjoyment.

Great news if you want to post videos or pictures of yourself or team just join us at www.myhockeyspace.com. You can also post your stats!

Gouche

More videos of Chadd and JR will be posted Monday on 29sports.com

wow you are stocky.

I too have brutal genes.

what level of hockey is that?

I'm pretty sure thats AAA high school in PA