Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking

MSH Fantasy Baseball 2008

I'm not really sure where the rest of this thread went - I made the league and posted the information for it last night (and there's a few other posts that are gone too)...

Okay, there wasn't one, and people seemed to want one. I didn't know we had a rule about that. Sorry. What if I just happen to start one and make a thread here to invite people to it - can I do that? Is the issue that I called it Modsquadhockey Fantasy baseball?

I'm not really sure where the rest of this thread went - I made the league and posted the information for it last night (and there's a few other posts that are gone too)...

For future reference don't repost something that was deleted.

Okay, there wasn't one, and people seemed to want one. I didn't know we had a rule about that. Sorry. What if I just happen to start one and make a thread here to invite people to it - can I do that? Is the issue that I called it Modsquadhockey Fantasy baseball?

Senior members get first chance to sign up for anything we do, everyone else will have to wait a day or two. Just like we always do it.

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball:

League ID: 265361

Password: boysofsummer

Draft is next weekend in order to give everyone a chance to sign up.

sorry to bring up old topics..... but how is everyones fantasy team doing??? im in first... next 2 weeks are playoffs in my league so hopefully ill play well

My guys all absolutely lighting it up now sucks, since they couldn't do anything for me two weeks ago when it counted. Who are they, the Blue Jays?

My guys all absolutely lighting it up now sucks, since they couldn't do anything for me two weeks ago when it counted. Who are they, the Blue Jays?

I had a bunch of cubs who missed a bunch of games thanks to the hurricane.

Josh Hamilton is killing me in the championships this week, he's done nothing for me. I also lost Quentin so that hurts, it was tied 5-5 going into last night, but I had Hamels, Santana, and Shields going and now I'm up 7-3. Going to be real close, hopefully I can hold on.