Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ljbaron

Blackberry Curve

go to your email options, then scroll down you should see "SMS and Email Inboxes:" choose "Seperate" then go to your SMS icon/folder and scroll to the top, press the BB button and click Delete Prior

Sounds like your signal may be bad? It normally saves and stores SMS if you don't have a strong enough signal.

no its not that, on my phone it says that the message was sent, and i have fairly good service everywhere. i cant figure it out

go to your email options, then scroll down you should see "SMS and Email Inboxes:" choose "Seperate" then go to your SMS icon/folder and scroll to the top, press the BB button and click Delete Prior

Thanks a lot buddy.

any of you guys with the curve have trouble viewing this site on it? I can't get anything but a grey screen when i try to get it to come up, but can get other sites like google and stuff, no problem. Just bought the phone tonight, on verizon network and wnat to play with my new toy, lol

any of you guys with the curve have trouble viewing this site on it? I can't get anything but a grey screen when i try to get it to come up, but can get other sites like google and stuff, no problem. Just bought the phone tonight, on verizon network and wnat to play with my new toy, lol

Yea, I get the same problem on my BB browser, but it works on Opera.

Opera Mini should optimize it to load better.

If you just want a fast-running MSH, go to the bottom and click on the Lo-Fi Version - it'll be text.

It would be cool to make a MSH WAP site but I have no idea what that entails.

**Actually the new IPB software (which we use) will include WAP on the next major update.

my curve took a massive shit on me, just intime for the bold to come out. this bold is pretty slick. seems to operate alot better then the curve but its also brand spankin new

$300 after contract! Damn. I hope it drops before I'm due for an upgrade late January, this Nokia is starting to kill me.

Everyone I know who has a Pearl or Curve is really happy, thanks for the heads up on the bold.

the curve was sweet for a long time, but then i over used it and abused it, submersion in beer, and all that jazz. but was overall happy with it, if the bold comes down get it, if not the curve should be just fine. where i got my bold they had the curve on sale for 30 bucks! i was amazed im sure you could find them super cheap.

the curve was sweet for a long time, but then i over used it and abused it, submersion in beer, and all that jazz. but was overall happy with it, if the bold comes down get it, if not the curve should be just fine. where i got my bold they had the curve on sale for 30 bucks! i was amazed im sure you could find them super cheap.

I was never a fan of the finish with the Blackberry phones besides the Pearl and the one Verizon gets I think. Basically I want an iPhone but I don't want to upgrade my service and pay an extra $350/year for text and 3g internet that I won't use, I want the music and Wifi so I can access email on campus.

the iphone is brutal in my opinion. especially if you arent going to use the internet then there is no point to have it. cant send picture messages, freezes with over used and gets warm, touch screen is intellegent but diffacult to use if your not staring at it. thats just my opinion. i tihnk the bold looks alright, black with chrome, but the back piece has a leathery coating on it, so i got the bold condom (rubbery cover) and the bolds have wifi and all that jazz. im happy so far

the iphone is brutal in my opinion. especially if you arent going to use the internet then there is no point to have it. cant send picture messages, freezes with over used and gets warm, touch screen is intellegent but diffacult to use if your not staring at it. thats just my opinion. i tihnk the bold looks alright, black with chrome, but the back piece has a leathery coating on it, so i got the bold condom (rubbery cover) and the bolds have wifi and all that jazz. im happy so far

Yeah, I only want the iPhone because it is cheaper than other smart phones now and doesn't slide/flip/twist or anything. I'd still prefer buttons and don't care for touch screens, the only great thing is the multi-touch for zooming maps, but I have a dedicated GPS so I don't really care about that. I don't really care about sending photos or having a camera, my current phone doesn't have a camera and I'm fine with that.

I don't have a laptop and having Wifi would just be great when I'm in the library on campus, coffee shop, boring class, etc.

Does the Bold have a standard 3.5mm earphone jack? That's the one thing that killed me on my Nokia, and bluetooth earphones are only now dropping in price.

yeah the bold has all of that, blutooth if you want to go that route and the earphone jack, comes with ear buds, the mini usb to sync it with your computer or laptop if you have one, a nice leather swivel case are all included. not trying to sell the phone by any means but id honestly give it a look, and who knows the price could drop with the fuckin sweet economy weve got going right now.

yeah the bold has all of that, blutooth if you want to go that route and the earphone jack, comes with ear buds, the mini usb to sync it with your computer or laptop if you have one, a nice leather swivel case are all included. not trying to sell the phone by any means but id honestly give it a look, and who knows the price could drop with the fuckin sweet economy weve got going right now.

My girlfriend was just forced to ditch her Curve, because she had to set it back three times (bricked each time, literally out of the box, 5 minutes). I say forced because ATT wouldn't offer any other type of Blackberry to her, so now shes got a Pantech Duo. Anyways, she was talking to an ATT rep, and they said shes available for an upgrade in May, and by then the Bold should be going way down. I can only imagine it's because of the economy, plus the Storm will be out and take the top spot on Blackberry's list.

I wouldn't bank on a price reduction anytime soon. The Bold will be the premier berry for AT&T for awhile. Bringing in another touch screen device to compete with the JesusPhone makes no sense for now.

but also there is the thunder(i think) which is supposed to take the place of the pearl. it's a flip phone blackberry, which i personally think defeats the purpose of a blackberry, but thats just me. I'd be interested to see where that dents the market (besides the 14 year old girl demographic)

but also there is the thunder(i think) which is supposed to take the place of the pearl. it's a flip phone blackberry, which i personally think defeats the purpose of a blackberry, but thats just me. I'd be interested to see where that dents the market (besides the 14 year old girl demographic)

The thunder has been renamed the "Storm". The Storm is a touchscreen Blackberry. It will have a music player, html, world edition, among other features. Exclusive to Verizon and VodaFone from what i've heard. Verizon is set to release in the next couple weeks.

Verizon's version of the storm will be a world edition (CDMA & GSM) as previously mentioned, but high speed internet will only be available on the CDMA side of the equation (unless of course you consider EDGE high speed).

There will be a GSM only version of the Storm that will be compatible with AT&T & TMo, but it's the 3G capabilities will be limited to AT&T's network.

Kickstart is the new Pearl. Its a flip phone.