Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Awesome news on the Leafs sale. I missed the one earlier in the year because it was on a weekday.

A Saturday sale is much easier to get to.

Depending on what you are looking for and willing to pay, I would say you didn't miss much in the last sale. In general there is no brand new stuff, the equipment manager calls up LHS and invites them to purchase available brand new and used gear. So most of the good stuff is already picked over. Any good equipment left over for public sale is hoarded up by the first 10-20 people in line. In the last sale, the manager of the store said people started lining up around 6 AM for the 10 AM sale. For the most part, $100 for used sticks and $75-100 for used gloves is not a good deal in my opinion. I think you could get better hockey equipment deals elsewhere. The only cool thng I found was them taking you down to the Leafs dressing room where they hold the sale.

Depending on what you are looking for and willing to pay, I would say you didn't miss much in the last sale. In general there is no brand new stuff, the equipment manager calls up LHS and invites them to purchase available brand new and used gear. So most of the good stuff is already picked over. Any good equipment left over for public sale is hoarded up by the first 10-20 people in line. In the last sale, the manager of the store said people started lining up around 6 AM for the 10 AM sale. For the most part, $100 for used sticks and $75-100 for used gloves is not a good deal in my opinion. I think you could get better hockey equipment deals elsewhere. The only cool thng I found was them taking you down to the Leafs dressing room where they hold the sale.

ye +1 i saw maybe like 2 new gloves come out with the first bunch, then people would just grab an entire stock of sticks, and the ppl at the back of the line would be stuck with the "unusable" ones, be it stiff flex, crazy/ugly curve, bad stick

wondering if i should bother to show up to this one

Do anyone know if there is a Chicago Wolves sale or possibly a Milwaukee Admirals sale? I am aware that the hawks equipment go to Hawksquarters downtown and it over priced. I'm pretty much just looking for anything in the Illinois area.

Peoria Rivermen sale was last weekend which is always good. We have one for the Bloomington Prairie Thunder on the 24th this month. Info Although probably wont be worth driving down from Chicago for though.

For those of you in around Kansas City....

The Missouri Mavericks (CHL) will have their sale this saturday at 10AM at their Team Top Shelf Store (guessing store inside arena, have no clue where that is). The team is based out of Independence. Apparently all that is for sale is lids, mitts, pants and their bags. They say nothing about sticks or skates. The gloves are custom 9950s, and look really cool. Definitely will pick up several pairs if they are new/reasonable. If anyone has requests lemme know. Hopefully it isn't that expensive, but considering they are selling practice jerseys for 80~ I'm not too optimistic.

Peoria Rivermen sale was last weekend which is always good. We have one for the Bloomington Prairie Thunder on the 24th this month. Info Although probably wont be worth driving down from Chicago for though.

skates sounds/looks like the only good thing.

ALSO: Day 1 is over so the best is probably picked through, but the Quad City Mallards (IHL) are having their sale wed/thrs. Sounded really good. Maybe call before you go if you're interested?

We will have a few OPS, probably 20 or so shafts, and a ton of blades.. Reebok and Harrow, mostly Sakic and Drurys.

That's perfect because I go to school at ISU. Thanks a lot, I will definitely be stopping by.

Any word on the Bridgeport Sound Tigers or Worcester Ice Shark sales??? I know their both still in the playoffs but I see that the Sound Tigers have their jerseys up on ebay already.

Any word on the Bridgeport Sound Tigers or Worcester Ice Shark sales??? I know their both still in the playoffs but I see that the Sound Tigers have their jerseys up on ebay already.

Sound tigers lost to hershey on wednesday and they are out of the playoffs. The season's over for them. I have not heard a date yet, will keep you guys postd

Stars sale- May 21-23 at Frisco in players parking lot.

Is that Friday going to be season ticket holders only?

Is that Friday going to be season ticket holders only?

Yes

Does anyone on the team wear ppfis?

No. Only 1 player in Eagle and they are highly modified 14's.

I was just wondering how much $ it would take to pry one of the few pairs made from someone

If you have to ask ;)

I have dibs on the only pair of Warriors outside the Stars control.