Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

I just noticed on the centre sports site that the leafs / marlies sale is next friday dec. 4 10am-4pm seems odd to have it on a friday, they normally have it on a saturday

Anyone make it to the Lightning's sale this morning?

JR got up nice and early for that one :P

I got up at 4:30 to head down there and decided I was too hung over and tired. Sent JR a text about 6am asking if they had anything good. Apparently there wasn't much there for me- I pretty much already have one of everything ;)

Would've loved to pick up some gloves down there.

Anyone know of a Panthers sale? My buddy lives in Ft. Lauderdale and says they sell sone stuff at games, but in curious about a sale.

The LA Kings Team LA Pro Shop is having a sale on the inline rink at TSC (Toyota Sports Center) in El Segundo on Fri and Sat 11/27 & 28. Not sure what kind of deals there will be. Pretty sure there will be some more Pro Stock that was left over from the summer sale but it was a bit over priced back then. They may have retail gear on sale too.

I just happened to need my skates sharpened, so I hit up the sale this morning. :ph34r:

Their pro-stock sticks for sale included One95s, SE 16s and Dolomites for $109-119.00 RH curves included Brown, Frolov, Purcell, Williams and Simmonds.

As far as gear was concerned, I think I snagged the only "good" deal there: a pair of used Warrior gloves (Boyle) for $39.00 although one palm def has some good wear on it. I saw a few pairs of Bauer 4rolls, but they didnt fit me well, and were $99.00

They had some of Quick's goalie gear, as well as a few Bauer girdles in a very large size (they were super dirty though.) I was hoping to find a pair of Easton pro-stock pants, no such luck.

All in all, if you are right-handed and want to buy a new composite stick, swing by. They are cool there and might even knock off a few extra bucks if you ask nicely and are not douchey.

Yea I wish I knew about the bolts sale. :( Not that it would have done me much good being I live in pittsburgh.

Fair enough. I've heard Vinny is trying some 85 flex sticks. If this is true, and he doesn't like them, let me know. I'll be all over them. That and any 13" Vapor gloves :P

Jr if you see a st-louis by the far stretch of luck i want one and no its not for reselling its for using.My last st-louis (xxx-lite) is done :(.

Anyone know about (and live close by) any Bauer-sponsored Swedish Eliteserien team that has an equipment sale? would probably kill for a pair of Rögle, Luleå, Brynäs or HV71 gloves.

I just noticed on the centre sports site that the leafs / marlies sale is next friday dec. 4 10am-4pm seems odd to have it on a friday, they normally have it on a saturday

where is the sale being held? at the Ricoh or ACC?

where is the sale being held? at the Ricoh or ACC?

i believe it'll be at centre sports at the acc. it was on the centre sports website in upcoming events

*edit - i just checked the site again and they have REMOVED it from their "upcoming events" no idea why.

If anyone is going please let me know... I'm in need for a helmet and gloves from them to match colors. Help out a friend from the states :)

If anyone is going and can pick me up a set of rbk edge socks (obviously pro stock) in either the white or blue that are new (fat chance probably, but ya never know ;) ), pm me. Would need no bigger than L, but if there were a M, or even smaller change, a S, then I'd like a small pair too.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks JR, I kind of figured :( but always hold out hope! So, guys like St. Louis, Wellwood, Ian White, etc. get them modified I take it? (hence the "altered" tag in your Lightning list)

I assume they use large socks , they might be shorter but they still have big enough shin pads to fit a large sock.

St. Louis has his socks shortened. JR did formerly have some of those available, but they're sold out. And you can't have mine.

Mediums do exist though, I've seen a pair on e-bay. They were apparently for a goalie, who didn't want a giant sock bunching up with the pad on. A low priced pair of those is now pretty much my holy grail.