Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gooch

Mission Promotional Deal

My free M-1 came yesterday, just letting you all know. The exact curve and flex I wanted, which wasn't even on the card. Go Mission!

My free M-1 came yesterday, just letting you all know.  The exact curve and flex I wanted, which wasn't even on the card.  Go Mission!

What was it? Pro stock?

EDIT: I kick myself in the ass in advance for not asking Mission if they didnt have any pro Hull stuff laying around when i bought my skates.

It's a Leopold...but now that I have a Lindros XX, I'm trying to get away from the enormous hooks. I called up customer service and the lady said that if I just write it in they can probably get it for me. So that's what I did, and they came through.

Wanted to try an M-1 and I have broken more "one pieces" half way down the shaft and not the blade. The blades seem to hold up longer than the sticks for me.

It took me almost 2 months to get my L-2. A buddy of mine sent his in the same day as me and the same post office and hasn't received his yet. They havn't even cashed his check.

I think I sent my stuff in July 7th? I'm not really sure.

EDIT: The only thing I'm kind of disappointed with is that it was only shipped in black plastic. Like they wrapped a garbage bag around it. It had some extra protection like a netting on the blade. But when I got it, the plastic was ripped, I could see the stick and there are scratches in numerous places. Nothing I wouldn't do in normal play, but still.

It took me almost 2 months to get my L-2. A buddy of mine sent his in the same day as me and the same post office and hasn't received his yet. They havn't even cashed his check.

tis true....and i don't think im getting it.

EDIT: The only thing I'm kind of disappointed with is that it was only shipped in black plastic. Like they wrapped a garbage bag around it. It had some extra protection like a netting on the blade. But when I got it, the plastic was ripped, I could see the stick and there are scratches in numerous places. Nothing I wouldn't do in normal play, but still.

Pretty much all companies ship their sticks in bags...

Pretty much all companies ship their sticks in bags...

And one used to ship in golf club boxes. ;)

my free vector from ccm came shipped the same way.

No, I got the email saying they were going to send out tracking numbers for the sticks, but I never actually received another email from them.

Odd.

I sent my easton thing late and I got it with the exact curve even though it didnt have a selection on the form. I thought it was pretty good and i even got it within a week.