Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5HoleMadman

MSH Helmet Stickers

indeed. hopefully they can keep the cool stuff going. ive got the bag and some stickers. and that wall clock its pretty nifty. but some gloves or something would be awesome

i like it. its cool. but put a different battery in it than what comes with it. the original lasted about 3 days. i put a lithium in it and its beend good since. stimulate that economy!

There's been a lot of talk about a few items to come. They'll post a thread when they are ready... The one that is in the works should sell well, so get your paypal ready.

I know at least four are already spoken for.

I've been working my ass off. I'm in the middle of a stretch with three days off over the course of 18 and I've been working 12+ hour days and having short nights in the hotels. I should have the details worked out this week. Senior members should get the info before next weekend and everyone else will see it before I go on vacation on the 16th.

There's been a lot of talk about a few items to come. They'll post a thread when they are ready... The one that is in the works should sell well, so get your paypal ready.

I know at least four are already spoken for.

I've been working my ass off. I'm in the middle of a stretch with three days off over the course of 18 and I've been working 12+ hour days and having short nights in the hotels. I should have the details worked out this week. Senior members should get the info before next weekend and everyone else will see it before I go on vacation on the 16th.

Not to long to wait then, Hurray!!!

Helmet stickers are updated, (with numbers) as well as the mousepad - white gets dirty.

http://www.cafepress.com/modsquadhockey

All you have to do is cut it out with a razor blade - not much space on the sticker between numbers but it can be done - just got a straightedge and carve them out.

I ordered a set and will see in a week if it's the right size. It's not that much cash anyway.

Or maybe the MSH iPhone!

I doubt anyone will mind that I ruin the surprise and say No, not an iPhone, but that would be damn cool.

iMSH.jpg

(just a Touch, but you get the idea)

Are there any T shirts for us adults to squeeze into?

Once we build up a few bucks in the bank we can do some t-shirts and keep them in stock. We did some a couple years back and it took a while to move them all. We need to get some money in the bank so we can buy them with MSH money and not out of our personal pockets.

Chadd,

Let me know and I'll send you the money in advance. You could always do a pre-sale to get the money in in advance. I'm in. Just a thought. I know how it is to put your OWN money in a gamble.

Once we build up a few bucks in the bank we can do some t-shirts and keep them in stock. We did some a couple years back and it took a while to move them all. We need to get some money in the bank so we can buy them with MSH money and not out of our personal pockets.

We actually pre-sold the t-shirts, Chadd. Those were the ones we did when I was still in Orlando. We made like 35 shirts.

But yeah, agree with the rest.

We actually pre-sold the t-shirts, Chadd. Those were the ones we did when I was still in Orlando. We made like 35 shirts.

But yeah, agree with the rest.

My bad, I thought we had a few extras that hung around for a while.

JR,

I read your earlier post about the newly updated helmet stickers. Does that mean that the stickers are not pre-cut and you have to cut them out yourself? I ordered both the white and the black, just wondered what I was in for.

I second putting up a pre-paid amount to get the t-shirts done. I think JR and Chadd have a lot of problems getting people to pay up when everyone was saying they would take one.

At least with a pre-paid amount you could see just how many people really want it. Rather than people just saying they'd take one and then when the time comes not really want to pay the money. I'm ready to pay whenever.