Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5HoleMadman

MSH Helmet Stickers

JR,

I read your earlier post about the newly updated helmet stickers. Does that mean that the stickers are not pre-cut and you have to cut them out yourself? I ordered both the white and the black, just wondered what I was in for.

They aren't pre-cut, they are bumper stickers. I hope everything is up to scale - I usually see them before I list it. It should be.

At least with a pre-paid amount you could see just how many people really want it. Rather than people just saying they'd take one and then when the time comes not really want to pay the money. I'm ready to pay whenever.

It's not even that...

The jerseys are a perfect example -

Everyone was like "I want one, I want one."

Once you tell them the price almost half of them back out, screwing over the ones who were still interested because the quote we received was based on the original quantity of buyers.

I see what you mean now. I didn't even think about the quote you guys get based on the quantities. Well if you ever do jerseys or shirts again, I'm in. Even if it's expensive. Just let me know when.

Sorry to bump this back up. But the black stickers only show one MSH logo. Is that correct? If I want to cover the CCM logos on the sides of my helmet, do I need to order two sets of the black stickers? Or can I get the old set with the two MSH logos along with the MSH sticker like in JR's 9500 helmet thread in the Ice section?

I ordered the new black helmet stickers and they come with 3 MSH logos(2 large and 1 just a bit smaller), plus the numbers. I just looked at the picture in the shop. They don't look like that when they come. Same colors and designs, just they come with 3 logos and then the numbers. The numbers are a bit smaller than most helmet numbers

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new stickers are in fact matching what is displayed on CafePress' website.

231500089v28_240x240_Front.jpg

I ordered the black stickers on 07/17/08 and they arrived today. They have just the single MSH logo along with two sets of numbers 0-9. I'm only out $5.00 but thought I would share in case others were trying to get the old set of stickers.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming MSH branded stuff this year though.

I got the old set of MSH black helmet stickers...with the 3 logos and #'s...It is like one big bumper sticker you have to cut out all the #'s and logo's with a razor blade, if anyone wants it message me and its your's for $4.00...I dont feel like cutting them out...

I had to change the sizing, because sometimes it's tricky because it's WYSIWYG.

So, when I got the ones with the smaller numbers, I had to change it, and now the number sizes are regulation...they have two sets of 0-9 and a small MSH decal for the back. The helmet side logos are a separate sticker.

Kinda got my hands tied with CP, but it's made to order, so really not a big deal.

I had to change the sizing, because sometimes it's tricky because it's WYSIWYG.

So, when I got the ones with the smaller numbers, I had to change it, and now the number sizes are regulation...they have two sets of 0-9 and a small MSH decal for the back. The helmet side logos are a separate sticker.

Kinda got my hands tied with CP, but it's made to order, so really not a big deal.

Are they seperated? Or do you still need to cut them out?

At least with a pre-paid amount you could see just how many people really want it. Rather than people just saying they'd take one and then when the time comes not really want to pay the money. I'm ready to pay whenever.

It's not even that...

The jerseys are a perfect example -

Everyone was like "I want one, I want one."

Once you tell them the price almost half of them back out, screwing over the ones who were still interested because the quote we received was based on the original quantity of buyers.

If you don't mind me asking how much were the Jerseys?

I don't suppose there are any left over jerseys or any plans to for a re-order any time soon are there? Or is that a "wait till Christmas/end of the year" thing?

Many people ask/suggest many different items, but, when it comes to step up, in the grand scheme of things, the response has been next to nothing. It's sad that the first go around on t-shirts a few years ago was only about 36pcs sold.

I think I ended paying for three or four of the 36 too. I know I appreciate your comments and I assume the other mods do as well. We also appreciate the support of the members who regularly participate in our various items offered for sale, especially those who participate virtually every time we do something. We can't thank those of you enough for helping us keep this site free and available to everyone.

MSH skate laces? MSH under armour?

I am down if MSH can get the logo branded on some of those UA sport skivies or on some of the Graf Laces ;) ..

I am in for a Jersey if I am allowed.

Still a noob here

somthing like the old jofa wrist guards would be sick

We helped bring back the XN10, how much more do you want?

The one manufacturer has been very bad about returning calls and I spent a week out of the country. I'll be sitting in my hotel room until mid-afternoon the next couple days so I will make some progress.