Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Funniest people

If you had to choose 4 of teh funniest people out there who would it be?

I would choose Jim Carrey, Sandler, Sean willaim scott, Conan O'brian

The guy that made Family guy, Seth something

Seth McFarlane. My four are Will Ferrel, Sean William Scott, Adam Sandler, and Dave Chapelle.

While I find Chapelle funny, I can't view him as anything more than a fad. Hes too funny and too popular right now, I don't see him topping himself.

will ferrell, robin williams, ben stiller, and chris rock

props to jim carrey, adam sandler, and sean william scott. i don't know why y'all think conan's so funny. i don't like the kid much at all. i think jay leno's way better

While I find Chapelle funny, I can't view him as anything more than a fad. Hes too funny and too popular right now, I don't see him topping himself.

While I hate the bandwagon his show has, "Killing 'em Softly" is 4+ years old and I still piss myself watching it.

wheres the love for chris farley?? I personally think all the guys from the blue collar comedy tour are hilarious. Also jimmy kimmel, chris rock, will ferrell, dave chappelle, jim carrey, conan o'brien.

Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Carrolla, Will Ferrell, Conan (O' Brien, not Schwarznegger....)

i completely forgot about Adam Carrolla. The man is hilarious- him and kimmel get my vote for the man show and loveline