Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Funniest people

Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby and Chris Rock.

I love the bit that Eddie did about Cosby scolding him for saying "filth florn filth" in front of people, and then him asking Pryor for advice how to handle it.

Good call on Pryor and Cosby, classic comedy.

Speaking of oldies but still goodies, I'll throw John Cleese in there (or any of the Python boys for that matter.) Also Chevy Chase and Mel Brooks.

Where's the love for "The Weasel", Pauly Shore....buu---uuuddddy? :blink:

Sorry, never worked for me.

While I find Chapelle funny, I can't view him as anything more than a fad. Hes too funny and too popular right now, I don't see him topping himself.

Obviously his sketch comedy is good but his stand-up leaves a lot to be desired. Everyone I know who has gone to his show left disappointed.

I cant believe no ones mentioned Stephen Lynch yet. He has got to be the funniest person i have ever heard. As for the other three its got to be Seth Mcfarlane, Matt Groening, and Chris Rock.

what about the whole cast of this hour has 22 minutes, or ryan stiles, or colin mochery. thats some good improv right there for a hoot

Forgot one, Kevin Smith. Wrote and directed great movies such as Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Mallrats, and Clerks.

There is no place to bring Pauly Shore into the same breath as Eddie and Richard Pryor or even Will Ferrell.

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Oh yeah, tons of sarcasm in that mention. I thought he was funny when I was in 8th grade, but now I'd like to see him get a severe Singapore caning.

saw this show on showcase called the ali G show or something. Its so funny. He does interviews and stuff and the people he is interviewing think its seriouse but its just a total joke.

" I think kids learn and see to much violence when they watch the TV. They need more edjucational shows to watch,Now, me thinks they should make a show like sesame street... but.. for kids?"

Ali G. is awesome, there are so many good quotes from there, so I won't even start. I mention Borat earlier in this thread, hes the best, but Bruno can be good too.

Ill go old school with Robin Williams....

Even his thing from a couple years ago was great.