Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zac911

Worst thing to happen on an Airplane

just like the topic says guys... what is the worst thing to happen to you on an airplane?

i was flying to LB this morning and a handicapped/wheelchair gentleman made his way back to the crapper. took him forever, but he eventually made his way back to his seat. within minutes the entire plane just REAKED of the RIPEST SOFT SERVE ever. my nose was twitching and my ears were watering. the air was so thick you could chew on it. now as bad as it was i couldn't help but feel bad for the guy since he must have shit himself silly. no joke this topped any elevator farting joke i have ever heard. poor guy!

Had the girl sitting behind me puke a lot, all over me, the seat, herself, the aisle, her neighbors... It was during a landing and I swear it was 15 minutes of just sitting in vomit before the flight attendants told us it was alright to get out of our seats.

And there were still assholes behind us pushing by to get off the plane first while we were trying to somewhat clean everything.

Worst for me was, on my last day of a vacation a few years ago, I ate something that messed me up big-time. Had to sit in a middle seat for a 6-hr flight with major stomach problems. I am grateful that I did not crap myself or puke all over myself (or the folks on either side of me). Sheer misery.

Had the girl sitting behind me puke a lot, all over me, the seat, herself, the aisle, her neighbors... It was during a landing and I swear it was 15 minutes of just sitting in vomit before the flight attendants told us it was alright to get out of our seats.

And there were still assholes behind us pushing by to get off the plane first while we were trying to somewhat clean everything.

Oh lord. You win. (Or is that "lose" after reading that tale.)

I went on a via train last month. The train was from Toronto to Ottawa. This is obviously not anything harmful yet annoying, but the train was set to fill up in Kingston, which was about 2 1/2 - 3 hours from Toronto. There were very few people on the train at that time, yet me and my dad had one of those group of four seats, and two people came and sat right with us. It was a hassle considering there were probably 50 other seats and 4 peopl-e were crammed into one spot. One had the decency of moving after 1/2 hour atleast. It annoys me, I like to have a little space!

Worst that happened to me was actually BEFORE boarding. I was 13 years old and had just flown from NJ to Dallas to meet up with my old Boy Scout Troop to head to Philmont Scout Ranch for a 12 day backpacking excursion in New Mexico. Well, I was taking a prop plane from Dallas to Albuquerque and in Dallas there is a row of like 20 planes, stretching out about a 1/2 mile long across the tarmac. You actually get onto one of 4 buses at the terminal to take you onto the tarmac to board your specific plane. In my youth and haste as the plane was taking off in literally 2 minutes I got on the wrong bus and got dumped at one end of the tarmac, but I was smart enough to ask the driver before getting off if that was my flight. He said no, and that my plane was at the end and that I would need to be taken back to the terminal and board another bus. So what did a 13 year old do??? I booked it and started running across the tarmac while wearing a 60lbs back pack. Sprinting over there I was actually greeted by airport security that got to my plane a second before I did while the stewardess was closing the boarding door as she paused and looked at the commotion. They grabbed me, questioned me and looked at my boarding pass for about 10 minutes and then allowed me to board the plane. Lets just say that I was very grateful to have the window seat on the side of the plane with 1 seat as opposed to having to sit next to someone. For the next 90 minutes I don't think that my gaze ever strayed away from the window as I didn't want to confront the stares and confusion written across everyones face. ;)

or fly Jet Blue

Why is that? I might be flying with that company in the near future for a Rangers game?

just that whole debacle with their jets getting stranded on the tarmac for Hours last summer

Couldnt chew for a 2 hr. flight. Ouch.

Hahaha why not? That's the FIRST THING I do.

or fly Jet Blue

Why is that? I might be flying with that company in the near future for a Rangers game?

just that whole debacle with their jets getting stranded on the tarmac for Hours last summer

Not to mention the passenger they had sit in the bathroom for a LAX/JFK flight.

Worst that happened to me was less than a month after 9/11. Security was red and my dumb ass went to NYC for my sister's wedding rockin' a full beard looking straight suspect. No problems getting out of MCO, however, flying back, going into JFK was stopped at the initial check-in, at the ticket line was pulled aside, once again before handing my ticket to get into the terminal, and finally before I got on the plane.

Worst that happened to me was less than a month after 9/11. Security was red and my dumb ass went to NYC for my sister's wedding rockin' a full beard looking straight suspect. No problems getting out of MCO, however, flying back, going into JFK was stopped at the initial check-in, at the ticket line was pulled aside, once again before handing my ticket to get into the terminal, and finally before I got on the plane.

1 finger or 2?? ;)

Happened to me the NEXT time I rocked the beard and took a flight (when I went to Montreal for the U+ skate) Canadian customs were cool, USC pulled me aside and all that...and my boss at the time is laughing sticking up fingers...

just like the topic says guys... what is the worst thing to happen to you on an airplane?

i was flying to LB this morning and a handicapped/wheelchair gentleman made his way back to the crapper. took him forever, but he eventually made his way back to his seat. within minutes the entire plane just REAKED of the RIPEST SOFT SERVE ever. my nose was twitching and my ears were watering. the air was so thick you could chew on it. now as bad as it was i couldn't help but feel bad for the guy since he must have shit himself silly. no joke this topped any elevator farting joke i have ever heard. poor guy!

At least he didn't kick off like the old lady that croaked in the crapper on a Delta flight last week.

At least he didn't kick off like the old lady that croaked in the crapper on a Delta flight last week.

how long did it take them to find her??? jebus... who died in there???

seriously..... i was going to holler.... " call CSI!!! "

Zach,

Welcome to my neck of the woods. Where you stayin?

as Hans said to me today..... enjoy the Split Pea Soup and Frog Legs.... LOL!

we handle MMA/Cage Fighter/Gladiatoria Familia and there is a trade show in LB this weekend.

it never ceases to amaze me all the talent down here..... CRIPES!

how long did it take them to find her??? jebus... who died in there???

seriously..... i was going to holler.... " call CSI!!! "

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/national/...8d-79a773414be4

When I was going to El Salvador, the plane took off and was in the air for about 30 seconds, then for some reason the plane dropped for about 10 seconds.

I got hit by lightning and dropped mid-air when I was about five or six. Luckily I was young enough for it not to make an impact on me flying now. My mom on the other hand needs to pop a Xanax with a few drinks when she flies.