Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zac911

Worst thing to happen on an Airplane

Nothing nearly as bad as any of these stories, but the 2 most memorable:

Throwing up in my Dad's plane when I was younger...still getting shit about it today.

Or the time I was in London, and they had to "jumpstart" our plane because the aux. engine was out, that makes for a great overseas flight!

Zach

Nothing nearly as bad as any of these stories, but the 2 most memorable:

Throwing up in my Dad's plane when I was younger...still getting shit about it today.

Or the time I was in London, and they had to "jumpstart" our plane because the aux. engine was out, that makes for a great overseas flight!

Zach

APU is only useful on the ground, you don't need it for anything in the air.

I fly a lot so a trip two months ago wins hands down for me. There was good and bad but I will just give you a bullet list to avoid lots of typing. :)

The Bad:

- 24 hours to get home with no sleep. (Charleston SC to Denver) Never ... I mean never fly US air.

- Plane struck by lightning.

- Plan stopped for takeoff as we were too heavy.

- Dumb ass US Air person who was to re-book me screwed up and caused me to be stuck at the airport for another 4 hours!

The Good:

- Jim Craig on my flight.

- Ali spotted at the airport in Atlanta.

- United airlines finally got me home.

- The nap I cought on my final leg home.

This is all one trip. Nuts.

Very rarely are there any good occurrences on a plane. I did see NPH on an Alaska Airlines flight I took out of CA over the summer.

Very rarely are there any good occurrences on a plane. I did see NPH on an Alaska Airlines flight I took out of CA over the summer.

Forgive my age. WTF is NPH?

Who. Neil Patrick Harris of, for my generation, Harold and Kumar fame.

Doogie Howser, MD more like it. I'm an '86 and I watched reruns of that well into grade school.

Favorite airport moment of late; picked my sister up for our grandmother's funeral in Marquette, MI. We're from Detroit and my sister has lived in Brooklyn, NY since moving from there. Getting into Marquette, walking off the plane, having someone hand her bag to her, then walk the 50 feet to my car was mind blowing for her. She called me as she got off and I answered without using my phone :lol: Gotta love da UP, don'cha know.

Flying accross Russia to Vladivostock, AeroFlot are a joke mixing passengers with chickens in cages!

When I landed at LAX a few yrs back I got to have a 5 min convo with Dave Grohl by the luggage travelator. Good guy and he took it well when I told him I only liked his stuff for Nirvana. l

Also, have had x2 flight attendants give me their numbers, one was male, the other female. lol!

Flying accross Russia to Vladivostock, AeroFlot are a joke mixing passengers with chickens in cages!

When I landed at LAX a few yrs back I got to have a 5 min convo with Dave Grohl by the luggage travelator. Good guy and he took it well when I told him I only liked his stuff for Nirvana. l

Also, have had x2 flight attendants give me their numbers, one was male, the other female. lol!

So you called the him......right?? ;)

No, I told him about all the hot gay blokes in Baton Rouge, LA and he agreed he was wasting his time on me. ;)

So you think spree is hot?

Had either a panic attack or blood pressure was low - don't know what it was till this day. But an hour and a half of hell with cold sweats and vomiting all while keeping it on the down low as all the passagers around me were asleep :angry: (funny thing was that I keep saying to myself "I'm a hockey player - this aint shyt") Thank god for the 2 packs of gum with Jack & Coke!