Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bladez

s9 easton helmets

Any stores in canada that ship or states too i guess that have any instock? i was just at my LHS, they had them on their site so i went to check it out but they are backordered till november.

if u guys are delayed, i dread to think how long i'm gonna be delayed in the uk. ive been told mid september for my s17 to arrive

You're in a tricky production time since Easton's first priority right now will probably be filling pro orders. Euro camps are for the most part already started and the NHL camps are around the corner.

Looking forward to seeing it. I knew it hadn't passed CSA testing (I think) but I had thought it was already out in the US b/c it was through the necessary testing there.

Its a really nice helmet. It's my first VN helmet in a while, but it the nicest helmet I've ever worn. Super light, really comfy and I like the look of it.

I see them at the online retailers. $59.99

Im looking to replace my NBH 3500, so I will check it out when a local LHS gets it.

I do like the way it looks at least, and we all know, that is the most important factor in choosing a helmet! ;)

My son wants a new Easton bucket also, new team/new colors is expensive :(

Hope the S9's ship to Canada mid Sept also so its an option if fits good-like the look.

My son wants a new Easton bucket also, new team/new colors is expensive :(

Hope the S9's ship to Canada mid Sept also so its an option if fits good-like the look.

strange to hear that the s9 is scheduled to come out in the middle of september :angry: , cause greatskate here in Sweden has had them in stock since the start of august.. They had them in the shop when i was there like 1 month ago.

I've had my S9 for about 2+ months, 9500 for over a month.

I like the S9 much more, it's definitely more comfortable for me and no sweat in the eyes like with the 9500.

I've had my S9 for about 2+ months, 9500 for over a month.

I like the S9 much more, it's definitely more comfortable for me and no sweat in the eyes like with the 9500.

and 1/4 the price.

im considering ordering a s9 online i currently have a nikebauer 4500 medium expanded one or 2 clicks. would a easton medium fit?

I tried on a medium when they arrived at the store. I wear a med. 4500 and the med. easton s9 fit just fine. I personally feel it fits better than the s17.

I was wondering the same thing, I have a medium 5000 that fits perfectly. It's just trashed and so I could use a new lid.

I heard these buckets are kind of narrow, so would a medium or large be better?

We are fully stocked with the S17 and S9 helmets. As far as sizing goes im sure your going to hear different stories from everyone but her is my two cents. I have worn a M-L CCM HT2 for years, even wore a Lg 4500, but with the S9 i had to go up to a XL.. The L opened up all the way was still a bit tight. With the CCM and bauer i maybe had to open up the large half way or so.. So to me theres definitely a size discrepincey but i'm sure others will say theres not.