Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Blackstone Flat-Bottom V Thread

It will have more of a 1/2 " feel to it but you will fly. It will take you a few laps to warm up to it and then you will be off to the races.
Hey Bob,

Go to Sorrentino's I think they are doing it.

Steve,

Anyone in NY with this yet?

Thanks, Bob

Thanks Steve! Just now I called those guys and they said that they had it in 3/8 and 1/2. What does that equate to? I was expecting them to know a little more.

Now installed at London National Sports and 2 London Knights are now on the 90/75. Came from morning skate and all I heard was WOW this is sick!!!

Looks like you need to put a dealer locator on the website to help people find shops capable of doing the FBV.

There are so few doing it. Not enough of the retailers have the technology to do it. and if they do we have not had the chance to talk to them about it. Would it not be nice to have a tradeshow where retailers came to so we could show them the new technology.

Looks like you need to put a dealer locator on the website to help people find shops capable of doing the FBV.

There are so few doing it. Not enough of the retailers have the technology to do it. and if they do we have not had the chance to talk to them about it. Would it not be nice to have a tradeshow where retailers came to so we could show them the new technology.

What new technology could there be, they already have a sharpener. Plus it looks just like their kitchen counter.

What new technology could there be, they already have a sharpener. Plus it looks just like their kitchen counter.

Leave it to you Chadd. LMAO

Ya need a tech rep to go out there *nudge, nudge, ;) ;)

SAK,

Is there anybody in Vermont using the FBV? Thanks for your help. This looks like an exciting new technology.

Thanks,

Alex

I am not sure if there is but i will get the Captain of UVM on it over the holidays.

I'm not sure. I am trying to come up weth a list however it is proving to be quite dificult. Try Bob at No Icing, he is doing it.No Icing

Yep, bought replacement runners and had Bob do them. I will do the sharpen by mail til I get my machine in the spring. Still deciding if I should get the big or little one.

I'm not sure. I am trying to come up weth a list however it is proving to be quite dificult. Try Bob at No Icing, he is doing it.No Icing

Yep, bought replacement runners and had Bob do them. I will do the sharpen by mail til I get my machine in the spring. Still deciding if I should get the big or little one.

Something tells me you were a bad boy and are not allowed across the boarder.....LOL Oakville isnt that far away? its only and hour and 10 minutes from Buffalo.......Bob is good but if you feel like going for a drive Oakville National can do them for you.

Something tells me you were a bad boy and are not allowed across the boarder.....LOL Oakville isnt that far away? its only and hour and 10 minutes from Buffalo.......Bob is good but if you feel like going for a drive Oakville National can do them for you.

2 hours 20 minutes round trip, plus some time to sharpen skates is a bit of a hassle, not to mention the gas burned on that drive. I'd be mailing them too in his position.

2 hours 20 minutes round trip, plus some time to sharpen skates is a bit of a hassle, not to mention the gas burned on that drive. I'd be mailing them too in his position.

Are you saying Canada isnt a nice place to visit???? Thats not nice......LOL

Guys, this is getting a bit nauseating. Blackstone cannot control what stores have and do not have the FBV. If you want it in your store, tell your LHS about it.

Cant help when its that good...LOL

Best to direct people to there facebook page were the people having it will lest themselves......eh JR?