Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firestud17

One95 Stick on Nike Bauer I.D.

surprising it is already there!

* and you can change the yellow stripe to a different color.

* it is interesting you buy directly from nike bauer, I now believe that one day we are going to be buying stuff direct all the time like Chadd says.

Almost surprising considering how long it took the XXXX to fully replace the XXX.

Sweden colors are nice with the yellow stripe and blue dots. Standard yellow is probably my second favorite after that.

They list P106 as 6 lie in the id chart... isn't it a 5?

Almost surprising considering how long it took the XXXX to fully replace the XXX.

Sweden colors are nice with the yellow stripe and blue dots. Standard yellow is probably my second favorite after that.

Mine says 6 on my stock One90.

From the Pattern DB up top;

P106 Heel Moderate 1/2" Slightly Open Long 5 Round. I wonder if they changed it.

* it is interesting you buy directly from nike bauer, I now believe that one day we are going to be buying stuff direct all the time like Chadd says.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually buy from NBH. They direct you to a retailer in your area who is involved with the I.D. program, similar to Warrior's custom glove program.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually buy from NBH. They direct you to a retailer in your area who is involved with the I.D. program, similar to Warrior's custom glove program.

You buy from nike bauer's yahoo (i think) shopping cart. you can take your designs to your lhs and do it there too.

You can buy directly from NBH. My brother has done the ID program twice by ordering online and having the sticks sent directly to our house.

You can buy directly from NBH. My brother has done the ID program twice by ordering online and having the sticks sent directly to our house.

How long was it from when you ordered it till you got the stick?

How long was it from when you ordered it till you got the stick?

ive got 7 of the xxxxs and they all took about 3 weeks to get here, alot faster then i exspected and what they told me. i think they tell you 4-6 weeks wait. but i dont think the demand for the id sticks is very high so im sure they get on the order right away and get it out. maybe the one95 will make it pick up, but they are pretty quick

The one95id sr stick is $200 + shipping(shipping appears to be $15 per stick and sticks are shipped separate) from NBH direct. Could they sell it for less? Yes, but it would be undercutting their dealers. Which would be a bad situation for them.

BUT they almost need to sell direct because not everyone has a shop with the program nearby. AND when it was first available, no one was willing to deal with the ID program and ship(not sure if it was a policy but I assume so).

intermediate is $179 + Shipping.

all the LHS in Georgia raise their prices on sticks and only the sticks to make a larger profit on them in order to stay alive.

I order online so it is basically the same as an online retailer's price + shipping.

P106 Heel Moderate 1/2" Slightly Open Long 5 Round. I wonder if they changed it.

Can anybody confirm if they changed it or not?

Damn, I just done a stick on Bauer ID. I cannot believe you guys get these in America for $200! I would buy 2 of these tomorrow if I could get them for that price over here.

Shipping is about $15 you guys say? Maybe it is time to involve some American contacts :lol:

I've got a XX with the P106, and it's a 5 lie from what I can tell by comparison to a couple Modano/Forsberg blades I've got kicking around.

I've got a XX with the P106, and it's a 5 lie from what I can tell by comparison to a couple Modano/Forsberg blades I've got kicking around.

It definitely WAS a 5, but the XX is not a new stick...

It is probably just a goof on the site. They have the P12 listed as a 7 but it is really a 6 and the P71 as a 6 but it is really a 7.