Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firestud17

One95 Stick on Nike Bauer I.D.

* it is interesting you buy directly from nike bauer, I now believe that one day we are going to be buying stuff direct all the time like Chadd says.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually buy from NBH. They direct you to a retailer in your area who is involved with the I.D. program, similar to Warrior's custom glove program.

You can buy directly from NBH. My brother has done the ID program twice by ordering online and having the sticks sent directly to our house.

How long was it from when you ordered it till you got the stick?

just under 2 weeks from order to delivery. pretty impressive, considering the thing was made in the interior of China.

i just ordered a custom blue with tactile and a p92 curve with 77 flex fucking assholes better get it to me fast before h.s starts

What mother fuckers they are.

Wait... what?

:wacko::unsure::unsure: i just ordered a custom blue with tactile and a p92 curve with 77 flex fucking assholes better get it to me fast before h.s starts

why are you fucking assholes ?? did I miss something ?

i just ordered a custom blue with tactile and a p92 curve with 77 flex fucking assholes better get it to me fast before h.s starts

maybe you should have ordered it sooner? i dont think nbh has your highschool schedule hanging up in the factory making sure it shows up for ya

Did you guys get a shipping confirmation? I got charged 2 weeks ago but haven't got a tracking number or anything.

they charged me right away and then sent them, i usually got a shipping confirmation like 2 weeks before i got the sticks, but one time the sticks showed up and i got the tracking a day after. i assume that was a mess up on their part so you should be getting something pretty soon.

Too anyone who knows a lot about the NikeBauer ID process: Would I be able to ask for a blade to be put on my stick, but with a different LIE? If its a custom process already would they allow me to request one step further?

Too anyone who knows a lot about the NikeBauer ID process: Would I be able to ask for a blade to be put on my stick, but with a different LIE? If its a custom process already would they allow me to request one step further?

No. It's not custom sticks, it's a stock stick with your choice of finish in their full range of stock patterns most of which don't sell well enough to offer at regular retail.

It sounds like you should check out Sher-wood's custom program. It may be exactly what you're looking for.