Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numberthirteen

New Era 59FIFTYs

hey Jbone, eventually, i want to have the same sort of thing as you, with a shelf near the ceiling. looks sick. Phillies hat is my favorite one by far i like the P, and of course the old school blue jays hat.

Then you clearly haven't seen the majority of New Era's "fashion" hats. The only one I've bought for myself were their Stussy hats.

I have and agree with you on that too. I find the in game hats amazing and like others as well but i find most of the hats other than the in games are terrible.

i have a ridiculous collection of around 70 hats... its sort of embarassing.

of those 70ish i only have 3 59fiftys, i have the Mets, the Nationals, and the Expos.

i agree with Mack that the twisted collection are some of the better looking hats out there, i also think they did a great job bringing in the NHL hats, ill be picking up a few of them soon! i must say the only thing that really gets under my skin with these hats... are the all white or all black ones, i dont know why i just hate them with a passion.

hey Jbone, eventually, i want to have the same sort of thing as you, with a shelf near the ceiling. looks sick. Phillies hat is my favorite one by far i like the P, and of course the old school blue jays hat.

Yeah I like it a lot. I got a shelf on the other side of my room too since i can only fit about 15 of them comfortably on each shelf. But I haven't quit gotten enough yet to get to the other side.

Didnt want to start a new thread but this is pretty much relevant to this one. Does anyone know where i can find 59/50 NHL hats. I have 7 Rangers hats but cant find a 59/50 style one ive been looking for quite some time. I have found weird fashion one with a blackout look or odd colors but not any Rangers just red white and blue, do they even make them?

Try here: http://www.ecapcity.com/goods_list.php?cid=387

Dang awesome site thanks dangledangle....

yea thanks, they even ship international!

All black Phillies

All white Phillies

Detroit Tigers

FourStar Pirate navy/white pinstripes

Cleveland Indians "C"

black NJ Skateshop

black Flyers

and probably more that I cant think of

Yeah I like it a lot. I got a shelf on the other side of my room too since i can only fit about 15 of them comfortably on each shelf. But I haven't quit gotten enough yet to get to the other side.

even digging the "Listen" pictures underneath. sup with that?

Didnt want to start a new thread but this is pretty much relevant to this one. Does anyone know where i can find 59/50 NHL hats. I have 7 Rangers hats but cant find a 59/50 style one ive been looking for quite some time. I have found weird fashion one with a blackout look or odd colors but not any Rangers just red white and blue, do they even make them?

I've got an old Canadians low profile 59/50- don't ever wear it. It is labeled as a 59/50.

Size is 7 1/4. PM me today if you want it, I'll be flying back to college tomorrow and won't have it around.

Dug in a closet of a spare room where I buried some hats and found one box:

Chicago White Sox from right when they changed the logo, judging by how tiny it is on my head now

Oakland A's road

Oakland A's new road (black/white/yellow)

Toronto Blue Jays grey with that goofy new logo

Toronto Blue Jays circa 1997

Atlanta Braves circa 1970s

Atlanta Braves circa 1984

Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox black/white

Atlanta Braves w/WS patch (1996 and 1999)

Denver Broncos old logo

Atlanta Brave w/American flag

I checked out those Twisted hats and have to say they're pretty sweet. I want to get the Detroit Tigers logo on the Met's hat. I think it looks sick.

Don't brag just because you have the strength to bend a bill, man. You make us feel weak.

Not NE hats, but used some of a gift card for a fleur-de-lis Nords and an MTSU Franchise.

I want to find a nords 5950.

i have 4 of those hat curver things that hatworld sells...they are useless but they were free when i managed one of those stupid stores.

even digging the "Listen" pictures underneath. sup with that?

The "Listen" is a local graffiti artists tags around Edmonton. I always thought they were cool and for a Birthday present my mom went around finding some and took some pictures and had them framed.

A question, does anyone know what the MLB 5950's with the grey underbrim are called? I've been looking for some EVERYWHERE but cant find a thing and I really want one.

Those are 5950s but have been discontinued. They're now made with a brim that blocks glare and wicks moisture aka lame.

Those are 5950s but have been discontinued. They're now made with a brim that blocks glare and wicks moisture aka lame.

It is sort of lame because you only benefit from it if you are playing in it.