Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numberthirteen

New Era 59FIFTYs

As an huge TML fan, im looking for vintage one, but have not lucked out. Me being eurofag doesnt seem to help at all.

Picked up one of the new Jays hats...so awesome...but my old one is 7 1/4....that size fit WAY too much like the oversized hip hop look. Just can't pull that one off. 7 1/8 fit perfect.

i hate the whole "sticker" fad, if you buy a hat wear it remove the tags and just plain out wear it, its annoying seeing all these guys at work and random places with the stickers, the PRICE TAGS and everything dangling, are you plain out pathetic? i bought a hat the other night, ripped off the sticker and crumpled into the trash and some guy reached for it for his hat i grabbed it back and ripped my keys through it and told him what to do with himself.

It's a hat.

The funniest part is... now the 50Fiftys actually have TWO stickers. The round metallic one that stupid people leave on, and then another one that actually goes on top of that that is meant to be peeled off. New Era seriously designed their sticker to be removable without taking off the gold sticker also..

Phillies - Red

Phillies - Blue

Phillies - 2008 World Series patch

Phillies - 2009 World Series patch

Phillies - 80's retro

Flyers - All Black

Flyers - Black w/ Orange brim

Sixers - Red

Breed Global - My friend's clothing line

Atlanta Falcons

My Only 5950 hat, still in solid condition. I don't wear it often as I have no where to put it besides a cluttered bag which could lead to *shiver* a break in the beak.

DSCF5088.jpg

If i wore it more often it would have sweat stains where the crown meets the beak as per these hats

DSCF5089.jpg

Let it be noted that Boston and Vancouver can coexist in at least one fans eyes, even if they are separate sports.

went to a store and they hada bunch of 59fifty hats on sale, none fit, then i saw a yankees hat 7 3/4s put it on, perfect fit, grabbed the sticker and took them both on put it on and paid for it, some dbag reached for the stickers so i grabbed them back and put my keys through them. I dont know why but it enraged me that someone would do that, so i was really mean about it and hes like "come on dawg thats cold"

'yep, buy your own'

Love the hat, currently removing the yankees logo from it. so its blank

Hi i've got 5 so far. a black and orange nixon one/ a brown texas longhorns one/ a black & orange flyers one / a black marvel comic one with invincible on the side. But like jr mentioned i love to pull off the sticker and flex it. Everybody looks at you like: what the hell is that guy thinking:) awesome

i hate the whole "sticker" fad, if you buy a hat wear it remove the tags and just plain out wear it, its annoying seeing all these guys at work and random places with the stickers, the PRICE TAGS and everything dangling, are you plain out pathetic? i bought a hat the other night, ripped off the sticker and crumpled into the trash and some guy reached for it for his hat i grabbed it back and ripped my keys through it and told him what to do with himself.

It's a hat.

Wow, chill out grandpa, you're gonna have a heart attack or something. It's only a sticker, get over it

Bought a 7 1/4 and it's definitely a short hair hat, and its also a "red mark on the forehead hat.". Probably should have waited and ordered the low crown, so thats next, but now I'm thinking of upsizing to the 7 3/8. Are the new synthetic hats still shrinkable, any suggestions on that?

I've never had one shrink on me and I have one that's been thru a few softball seasons. At best, it just breaks down a little and forms better but its size won't really change.

That said, I found my ancient Braves hat from 1990 that has been worn wet all weekend to get it fitting me again. It should probably be in the CDC but I'll get this thing back to life.

Man I wish I could find the hat Jonathan Quick had on in his press conference last night. No one seems to want to make LA Kings fitted hats with the current logo, only the old one.