Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExitTwoEighty

Mission Wicked Light Classic Roller Hockey Skates

Well the wicked ice skates were SMU's, so who know what the wicked light classic roller skate could be, espewcially from THAT picture.... I doubt they would be the original wicked light boots, and if they were, they sure wouldn't have many to sell... also is it just me or does the way the light reflects of that frame make it look like it's mag...

Well the wicked ice skates were SMU's, so who know what the wicked light classic roller skate could be, espewcially from THAT picture.... I doubt they would be the original wicked light boots, and if they were, they sure wouldn't have many to sell... also is it just me or does the way the light reflects of that frame make it look like it's mag...

Well you can paint anything to look like what we see as the Mg holder. If you go by what Mg looked like 4 years ago, any chassis that was painted red could be Mg.

That being said, I'm guessing they will be 6000 series extruded.

These are the exact boots as the original, but with a new chassis. They are an SMU for HG.

Think they'll have anything in a 10.5/11?!

:D

I'm with Kovalchuk71, I have a pair of the originals in mint condition, including the carbon fiber chassis. Only one problem...no axles for the chassis. still interested about this skate coming out.

I wonder if Mission just had a stash of these skates or if they re-made them.

I spoke to someone at HG through the online messenger a few minutes ago. He didn't have any idea about release date or a price range, so I guess we'll have to wait patiently.

Hes probably right. How is that a stupid post? The skate originally was a $500 skate. If Mission does this, they will do it right. I was dissapointed when they didnt make a classic version during the new wicked era.

$99 sounds right.

Joking, right?

If these will be on sale for $99 I'll definitely pick up a pair.

Thats MORE than wishful thinking.

Im saying $300-400 range.

you make a lot of stupid posts

Pot, meet kettle.

Seriously though, how is that a stupid post? <_<

perfect time for me to give a pair of sprungs a try

Do it!

It seems like it'd be hard to predict the price on these. On one hand, they were the top of the line skate back when they came out. On the other hand, could they really justify them being $400 when thats almost the price of their NOW top of the line skate and $100 more than what you can get last years boss's for?