Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

DC/Metro Skate

Well the major thanks goes to my sister in law for taking the pics while we were out there :D

She was AWESOME!

Mikey...great catch....BORICUA!!!!!!!

Thank you my good man!

thanks for letting Mikey and I hang with you guys!

If you all ever wind up behind me, just watch out or the chunky bio waste dumps from the passenger side!

I heard Mike had a little trouble holding his drink down. He of course blamed it on the fast driving and lane changes.

Sorry for the late response but I'd like to thank everyone for coming out on Saturday. It was a fun skate even though it ended on a sour note.

Also, we all must thank Moose for the idea. A lot of this wouldn't have been possible without him and it was unfortunate that he couldn't attend.

Apparently Mack has to learn to speak proper Irish again. I think my accent is still stronger than what his must be.

But he's a dublin knacker, I don't know how he could have lost the accent :lol:

Sour note?

Nah, sour as in someone went into the locker room and lifted some money out of our wallets.

Had a blast skating with you gentlemen. Regret being at the beach all week and having to run to a wedding directly after the skate, otherwise I would have done my best to hang.

Nah, sour as in someone went into the locker room and lifted some money out of our wallets.

Wow, was about to give up my practice of taking wallet and keys to the bench wth me when I play there but will have to keep that practice going.

That really would leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Here's hoping one of the permanent DC crew puts the collar on him if he tries it again.

been a while since I was here- so much transition and moving the last few weeks (well... some vacation time too... so not all that bad!)

Glad to hear it was a good time. I was traveling the day of the game so I couldn't come (as JR said) but glad people got to enjoy it.

Came off wrong...

Kettler is a very nice facility and Ballston is by no means a bad area. I meant there are some questionable neighborhoods nearby that metro in for the shopping.