Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Sherwood,I thought that you had grafs and shot LH?

Switched to XXX's after my G-35's broke down on me. And I do shoot LH, broken SL on that exact play, my LW'er gave me his XX and jumped to the bench to grab a new twig..but now I understand what you guys say about durability..

I'm in the white BTW

Switched to XXX's after my G-35's broke down on me. And I do shoot LH, broken SL on that exact play, my LW'er gave me his XX and jumped to the bench to grab a new twig..but now I understand what you guys say about durability..

I'm in the white BTW

Nice takedown! If you were in the blue I doubt you would have picked that picture. :lol:

its cool that you're ambidextrous like that. if I was handed a left handed stick I would still have had to hold it like it was a right handed stick.

Lacrosse.. :D

Have to know how to throw/play both hands, it helped in that situation :)

I'm in the white BTW

O ok,that makes sense now.

Here's a few shots of me from a game at Staples Center on 1/26 - The one where I'm spraying the goalie is funny. He's a buddy of mine :)

actionstaples7cs.th.jpg

shower7dm.th.jpg

actionstaples22wc.th.jpg

actionstaples39sd.th.jpg

ggg9ea.th.jpg

shot7ap.th.jpg

Here's a few shots of me from a game at Staples Center on 1/26 - The one where I'm spraying the goalie is funny. He's a buddy of mine :)

actionstaples7cs.th.jpg

The middle one in the white looks about 12 years old...

http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture132zj.jpg

This is all I have. It was actually 3 years ago to the day. It's on an outside rink, and I just took the pic of the pic, so it's awful. I'll try and get some "real" pictures this week during one of my games.

Details

- CCM 1152's (not my "Real skates" at the time)

- TPS Bionic gloves

- CCM V-50 sticks (for road hockey)

- Bryan Berard Leafs Jersey :)