Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Here's some pics of me from a game I played in at the Arrowhead Pond last Friday night after the Kings-Ducks game. I had 3 goals and an assist and we won 12-6. :)

pic19nb.jpg

pic29ep.jpg

Fletch: I love the centerice pic!!! with the Anahiem logo, that's so bad B) We can't even play indoors around here, stupid goverment refuseing so build facilities, and then your playing on a NHL rink argh! :huh: :lol:

Fletch: I love the centerice pic!!! with the Anahiem logo, that's so bad B) We can't even play indoors around here, stupid goverment refuseing so build facilities, and then your playing on a NHL rink argh!

I'm also playing at Staples Center after the Kings-Oilers game on Jan. 26th! :)

Here's another one of me in the same game going 7 hole and top shelf on the goaltender (note the net bulging) -

47b5cc39b3127cce98548388e21f00.jpg

And immediately after the goal...lol -

47b5cc39b3127cce98548076234800.jpg

LOL....well, the photos from this game keep pouring in. Here's one more of me on the off foot scoring -

brianofffoot27jr.jpg

And this one's from warm-up's, I think. As you can see, I seem to like that off-foot shot....lol.

brianofffoot7bm.jpg

My friend sent these to me today. He was there at the Pond taking pics as well and he got some really nice shots of me. These are the last ones, I promise...haha. I just like getting feedback from you guys (positive or negative).

action12ow.th.jpg

action29vt.th.jpg

action36cz.th.jpg

action41uw.th.jpg

action55qn.th.jpg

action61wu.th.jpg

action0nu.th.jpg

offfoot6zs.th.jpg

score3is.th.jpg

Wow, you really left the face open on the follow-through on that slapper. (pic3 in the last post)

Yeah, I know....I need to keep my top hand down a bit more too, next to my hip. I've got a decent shot but yeah, the form is a tad off.

EDIT - Actually, now that I look at it again, I don't think I was completely done following through....I think I close up a bit more towards the end.

Edited by Fletch

God your lucky, I've always dreamed to play at the pond.

Anyone can do it, you just need to contact their group sales and arrange it. You also need to get a bunch of people together who want to play, and they each need to sell a few $20 tickets.

It's not too hard to organize if you live around here, but if you were arranging for people to come here from out of town it would be a nightmare... ;)

Yeah, a long time ago back when they wore blue and silver. The "newer" socks were given to me by a buddy. I heard they're changing uni's again though...

Team Pic:

http://kilby.sac.on.ca/athletics/hockey/1s...iling-teama.jpg

The two guys on the left side with A's have both accepted full scholly's to Yale and Harvard for next year, our Captain is playing for St. John's in the Q next year...yeah shameless plug :)

@ Berkshire Last Year:

SAC%202004-2005%20074.JPG

@ Berkshire This Year:

Article_1_-_SSA__Gold_05-06_033resize.jpg

Edit: Yeah I forgot...#20 on the team pic, but I've since switched numbers..

Edited by sherwood21

Hey Sherwood are you looking to play major junior or go to college? Also I know you said you went to Kelwona's rookie camp but since you're playing in Ontario (I think) how do your major junior rights work? Are you eligible for the WHL draft?