Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abbieshockey20

Shopping for Hockey in Toronto

Pro Hockey Life in Vaughn and Mississauga

Hockey Experts in Mississauga

Dukes in Etobicoke ( Not a huge store but great pro quality selection)

National Sports in Pickering

Actually I would try the National in Oakville as well as Hamilton. But at the Oakville Store you can get the FBV done while you are there.

I would also suggest Just Hockey if your driving into Toronto.

Theres a Hockey expert at the 400 and 7 which is 5 minutes down the 400 from Vaughan Mills.

Theres a Hockey expert at the 400 and 7 which is 5 minutes down the 400 from Vaughan Mills.

selection sucks right now. my buddy works there. theyre waiting for stuff to come it.

Success! Finially found the sticks I wanted. I went to the Hockey Experts and they had every stick I was interested in in the curves/flexs I wanted. I lost 20 dollars when my girlfriend bet me they would have the sticks i wanted, I bet against her and gave her 2 to 1 odds. I was happy to lose the 20 dollars. It is impossible to find these sticks in Victoria. Good luck trying to find a Sakic 100 grip stick for the se16 or the s17. They even had the One95 in a bunch of different flexs and curves. Great find.

Thanks for the help.

oh psst...the hockey experts right next to me always had the 100 flex sakic se16...but they only have like 3 one95s there lol

Toronto is a big city, where abouts are you?

Hockey Life in Vaughan Mills has Dolos and 9K's for $150 a peice.

Toronto is a big city, where abouts are you?

Hockey Life in Vaughan Mills has Dolos and 9K's for $150 a peice.

im downtown, right in the heart of the city.

but ill be willing to make a drive if need be.

Dukes sports has pro stock dolos for 130, some nice toe curves if you're a lefty.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

there's like 3 of them, ones at kennedy/401, another ones close to vaughn, the mall with the IMAX theater forgot the name

http://hockeyexperts.ca/home.shtml

Kennedy / 401, in the east end of the city where the AMC is.

Weston & Hwy 7, in the north end of the city, same complex as the Colossus theatre.

Burnhamthorpe & Grand Park Dr, in the west end, just west of Square One Mall.

Check out Pro Hockey Life, Vaughan Mills Mall in the north (about a few blocks from Hockey Experts), and Heartland Towne Centre (just behind The Home Depot).

Check out Majer Hockey, check out Toronto Hockey Repair, check out Just Hockey (both locations, Don Mills just north of Eglinton and Steeles just west of Yonge).

Bring money, you will need it. Hockey ain't cheap round these parts ($7000 for ASHL winter session!!!!!!)

Phil

Depending on when your here there is a huge Hockey Sale coming August 6th at National Sports.....

www.nationalsports.com and there is one right off the subway line from downtown!

Not the best selection at the Yonge St store but the Scarborough and Pickering stores aret far if your driving and the Pickering store has a huge section of older gear really cheap!

there's a hockey life in mississauga too, check out majer hockey they have some prostock dolo's

Luckily Majer hockey is right off the alan, and very close to Downsview Station

there's like 3 of them, ones at kennedy/401, another ones close to vaughn, the mall with the IMAX theater forgot the name

That Hockey Life is Highway 7 and Weston Road (highway 7 and the 400) You get off the 400 and go West for like 30 seconds literally.

there's a hockey life in mississauga too, check out majer hockey they have some prostock dolo's

Luckily Majer hockey is right off the alan, and very close to Downsview Station

That Hockey Life is Highway 7 and Weston Road (highway 7 and the 400) You get off the 400 and go West for like 30 seconds literally.

Thats Hockey Experts at 7 and Weston not Hockey Life.......

a big thank you to everyone who suggested stores!

bubber27 i especially appreciated your response, very helpful.

i visited Just Hockey, Majer Hockey, Pro Life Hockey and Hockey Experts...

i saw a nice Smyth curve kronik at majer hockey that i was close to getting (just for the curve), but i put it down and decided to see if i could find something even better at a different store. i ended up buying a CNT stealth from hockey experts. i figured i should at least get one considering nobody i have seen even sells them anymore.

you torontonians better not take all these stores for granted! id absolutely love a Pro Life Hockey in my area haha.

The guys at Majer Hockey are awesome and have sold me almost every pair of skates I've ever owned since I was a wee little guy

Right downtown you have Sports Chek at Dundas and Yonge in the Eaton Centre and the Air Canada Centre store which I really don't recommend because it's of the overpriced stock.(Tourist Trap) Just Hockey at Don Mills/Eginton and National Sports bit further north at Yonge/Sheppard. On the west side in Etobicoke you have Dukes on Bloor east of Hwy 427. A bit of a drive east on the 401 from the Don Mills area you have Sports Chek at 401/Kennedy and about another seven to ten minutes east you have National Sports 401/McCowen. Hope that helps.

Hanks to those who helped me in this thread: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...showtopic=50000

dukes source for sports had a selection of pro stock gloves. Most notably some antrapov rbk, navy/red/white rbk from ahl all star games, red leathr ccm 652(?), and some Tavares ccm all-blue gloves. Thought I'd list if anyone was in the hunt for something give them a call.

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for LHS in Toronto that is knowledgable and competent at skate fitting and more particularily with adjustments. Looks like I will soon be in the market for a pair of One95s but will likely need one of them slightly widened in the forefoot (I'm in betweeen D and EE on the right forefoot) and the toe cap / lining join slightly punched out. I've heard that working on the One95 is a little touchy so I'm looking for recommendations for a quality shop with experience in working with the One95. Any ideas?

I'm in Scarborough but willing to travel throughout the GTA with the right recommendation.

Thanks

majer hockey, dufferin and finch

Unfortunately they didn't have much stock around my size. The one pair they had weren't too bad but they were EE an just a little too wide. At least I wouldn't need the right forefoot area stretched. :)