Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Flyers 2009-2010

I think Backs is still listed at day-to-day. I know Caron is only available for the remainder of the regular season. So I think they just want to give him more rest, he was already coming back from an injury when he was called up.

I didn't think that he looked bad in the game againts the Pens.

Seems like Eriksson is having a pretty good season in Leksand. I wonder if they may try to bring him to North America at some point. I'm guessing he'd probably need some seasoning/time to adjust .

Wow I havn't been following the Flyers much..are you guys really going to the well and coming up with Sebastien Caron??

Yikes!

Well, the other five guys are all hurt in some way.

Carter was back at practice today, playing on a line with Ville Leino and Hartnell. No word yet on if he'll be in the lineup tomorrow, but there's a possibility. That should help them out greatly.

EDIT - By the way, does anyone else besides me think the Leino trade was an absolute steal? This guy is a great hockey player.

Carter was back at practice today, playing on a line with Ville Leino and Hartnell. No word yet on if he'll be in the lineup tomorrow, but there's a possibility. That should help them out greatly.

EDIT - By the way, does anyone else besides me think the Leino trade was an absolute steal? This guy is a great hockey player.

I thought so at the time, but how many games was he scratched after the trade?

In my opinion, too many. Laviolette said he didn't want to mess with the chemistry of the team. But since he's been in the lineup, he's played great.

Leino strikes me as a guy that has all the skills and will make a vast majority of the plays, but just can't complete certain things the way you'd expect from watching him play. Part of this may be due to his relative lack of experience with NA hockey.

Not a Ranger or Flyer fan, but I can not wait for this game tonight. Me and some buddies are getting some wings and beer for whats probably going to be a game 7 like game. A loss for the Rangers in reg. means Flyers Bruins and Mont are in. A win for the Rangers means that the rematch at Wachovia is a 'win and in' game. I love this time of year.

I love the idea of "win and you're in" and the Flyers knocking the Rangers out - all in one weekend of hockey. I hope they can get it done tonight.

Rangers win and the last weekend of the regular season stays interesting. If not it doesn't lose its luster but it certainly loses some of the excitement.

Amazing. When the game got down to like five minutes to go, I turned to my parents and said, watch this game go to a damn shootout. Voila.

As a Devils fan, I just don't feel like watching Prongers bullshit. I know Refs tend to put the whistles away during the playoffs, but Pronger get's away with too much. I hated him when he was on the Ducks, and it's even more frustrating to know he's on the flyers. He's just a bad person.

He's one of those players that you hate when he's on the opponent but love when he's on your team. The Devils have had their fair share of those guys over the years - Claude Lemieux comes to mind quickly. There were others, but he stands out above the crowd.

That being said, I just don't see the Flyers being able to win 4 out of 7 given the way they've played lately. Yet another year that starts with promise and ends up with disappointment.

As a Devils fan, I just don't feel like watching Prongers bullshit. I know Refs tend to put the whistles away during the playoffs, but Pronger get's away with too much. I hated him when he was on the Ducks, and it's even more frustrating to know he's on the flyers. He's just a bad person.

Umm...Scott Stevens?