Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I kinda saw that coming when you referred to him as "wife's brother in law" and not "my brother in law." That sucks!

If the other guy is married to the wife's sister, it would be the wife's brother in law and no relation to grinder. If you want to get technical

The good news: Me and my friends' team is 9-0 and if we win on saturday we will be the first undefeated team in years. The bad news: We are playing a team with one loss and 3 of the top 10 scorers, and we are missing our two best defensemen, one of which is our top scorer and is #2 in the league... I guess dreams dont come true.

The good news: Me and my friends' team is 9-0 and if we win on saturday we will be the first undefeated team in years. The bad news: We are playing a team with one loss and 3 of the top 10 scorers, and we are missing our two best defensemen, one of which is our top scorer and is #2 in the league... I guess dreams dont come true.

Ya gotta have heart.

If the other guy is married to the wife's sister, it would be the wife's brother in law and no relation to grinder. If you want to get technical

Really? I always call my wife's brother's wife my sister in law. (Sorry if that hurts to try to figure out). You are probably right though, Chad.

Edited by Powerfibers

Post sinus drip, sick as a dog. Also my dad is going under the knife for a surgery that will hopefully cure his menieres disease but also carries a 50% chance of permanant facial paralysis.

They have a surgery for that? My wife suffers from it. How did it work out?

Not happening yet, April 15th. It has to do with the inner ear, which the doctor said is te source of his menieres. It basically removes the right inner ear since he is deaf on that side anyway. and I've found out that the paralysis is an off chance. The only other things are that he will have to go to therapy for balance and he will have an extremely terrible episode (nausea/vomiting/dizziness) after the surgery within a day, but they keep him there for 2 days and te episode will be monitored closely. Pm me for any other info

Edited by ndlancer95

My GF has been texting me from the Lady GaGa (no relation *L*) concert all night. Apparently the opening act went on just before 8, and played for half an hour. They've been waiting for GaGa since then. I just read on a Toronto Radio station facebook page that she finally went on at around 10:15.

No confirmation from my GF yet.

You make 18,000 people wait 2 hours...you better be singing live when you finally go on! Diva musicians, oh sorry - "performers"?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

Can you say a Mighty Ducks/Miracle moment?

And my vent. Getting partners you don't wanna work with in school. I know it's stupid, and it's gonna get worse when I start working, but c'mon. I can trust 2 of my 6 group members, mainly cause their my friends. Just finished 2 scenes from "A midsummer night's dream" to get this ready. Luckily I can trust my other friend(who'll be there left with everyone else) with anything. At least I know she can handle it.

I thought it was an extra sarcastic way to refer to his own brother but I guess thats a stretch lol.

This guy tonight decided he needed to chop my stick in half right as the puck dropped with 20 seconds left in the game. Full on two hand chop. It was a clean game, so I'm not sure what crawled up his ass.

Now, my last stick of my pro stock stash is gone. Not really sure where to go next. ughhhh

This guy tonight decided he needed to chop my stick in half right as the puck dropped with 20 seconds left in the game. Full on two hand chop. It was a clean game, so I'm not sure what crawled up his ass.

Now, my last stick of my pro stock stash is gone. Not really sure where to go next. ughhhh

eBay? :ph34r:

That guys sounds like a real douche to two hand chop your stick with 20 seconds left :angry:!!! I presume that you guys were winning?

Well, the kids made it all the way to the championship only to lose 3-2 with 24 seconds left in a 10 minute overtime. Walk in to the locker room late to hear some douche bag telling my son that if he would have passed the puck to his son (he was two feet ahead sometime during the second period at center ice), we would have won. Throughout the game, I kept encouraging his son on the bench who had missed the net 5 or 6 times including a sure one timer for a goal late in the third.

Well, the kids made it all the way to the championship only to lose 3-2 with 24 seconds left in a 10 minute overtime. Walk in to the locker room late to hear some douche bag telling my son that if he would have passed the puck to his son (he was two feet ahead sometime during the second period at center ice), we would have won. Throughout the game, I kept encouraging his son on the bench who had missed the net 5 or 6 times including a sure one timer for a goal late in the third.

This is why it would be tough for me to be a parent, and why my dad never put me into sports as a kid, because that guy would have been knocked the hell out no questions asked. People like that are compensating for something they don't have...

Squirt minor, 9-10. I mean, come on! And really the pass in question was the most minor little thing. It was no way near being a scoring chance at all.

The head coach asked me what had transpired when he heard that I had been upset by something. He said, "What missed pass? Hell, I thought (your kid) was the best kid on the ice for most of the game." I said, "I know I am his dad, but I thought he was good, too."

I am with you, Axxion99, but this is a town rink and it would be instant jail! LOL! (I would never hit someone over that, but it would have felt good!)

Edited by Powerfibers

That guys sounds like a real douche to two hand chop your stick with 20 seconds left :angry:!!! I presume that you guys were winning?

It was weird, the game was pretty clean besides this. Yes we were winning.