Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Kicking myself for bidding on a damn item from a guy with a 75% seller rating. Completely didn't even look for that at first. Now the F'er isn't answering emails... At least it was only a $20 auction...

I feel ya, I won a One95 for dirt cheap (guy mispelled the listing) and offered free shipping. He went on to sell 4 other items all + feedback but left me in the dark and I eventually got my money back, but he was just sore that it sold for so low I guess. Would have been nice.

I wanted to play a game at HP Pavilion after a Sharks game, so I arranged it all and sold literally hundred of tickets personally. It was supposed to be a fun exhibition game and then the other team throws a ringer onto the ice and humiliates me and my team...

Teammate got tangled up at the blue line with the defender and landed face first on the ice. Out cold for a good minute and a half. No good.

My fiancee and I had to rush our Toy Fox Terrier to the Animal ER at 2am with an apparent seizure...no one knows for sure what may have caused it. Poor little guy doesn't deserve stuff like this:-(

Thank you all. I guess when you're only 18 years old you don't expect to get a phone call from your girlfriends dad telling you she has cancer.

Once again thanks for the support

I'm sorry to hear that. I will add her to my prayer list. Can I ask, what is her first name?

On my own "bad thing": My three month old has started teething and she is none too happy right now.

I'm sorry to hear that. I will add her to my prayer list. Can I ask, what is her first name?

On my own "bad thing": My three month old has started teething and she is none too happy right now.

Thanks for the thought Welpe her name is Kelsey and sorry to hear about your kiddo!

Got hit in the upper thigh on Tuesday night's game, and its starting to hurt like a b!tch now. Dont know why but the area between the shin bone and calf muscle is swollen and throbbing. Any chance they could be related? I didnt get hit in the shin area, but its the same spot as a few months ago.

People who cut into your lane, brake immediately, and drive off like a bat out of hell. Damage is going to cost more than my car is worth. Perfect.

Edited by Krev

My grandmother had a heart attack today. Saw her in the Hospital, pretty shook up, she's on watch because it was pretty major. If you guys could say a prayer. I know I am.

My dog was lost for two days and finally came home tonight after work, all beat up and eye swollen shut (must have gotten stuck in some bushes) and had to take him to the ER to have his eye worked on. At least he's home now

Ended up at the emergency clinic today with the swollen leg. Doc says he's real close to admitting me to hospital, but dosed up on some antibiotics. I think it was some trauma to the muscles, which then became infectious... you pay more at this clinic, but boy did they treat you right. 4 people attending to you including the doctor. Lucky I can claim it on insurance (Sweet spot)

My dog was lost for two days and finally came home tonight after work, all beat up and eye swollen shut (must have gotten stuck in some bushes) and had to take him to the ER to have his eye worked on. At least he's home now

Hope he gets well soon!

During a camp run by college coaches and players, I went to stop and change directions quick during a scrimmage. I stopped on my right skate, pulled my leg back across my body when a kid hits me knee on knee (unintentional). Now it hurts when I walk, like onthe outer part ofthe knee. At least the kid helped me up and off of the ice.

Edited by ndlancer95

any stupid verizon customer who calls, hasn't paid their bill for over 60 days and is yelling at me insulting me for shutting their phone off, pay your god damn bill you chud, we all work for what we have, what gives you the right to think its all free?

especially any prick who wants me to transfer them to an "american" north? central? south? because of my name, i'm mexican and better educated than your ignorant ass.

but you know what? i do what i can to make people happy and make them pay their bill, but its everyone else that i work with that are pieces of crap, you cant fix the system but hiring mostly trashy people does not help

Oh man do I know how that goes, I'm Mexican born but sound completely American but they always think I'm in some other country and don't believe me when I tell them. Last time I told this guy "I don't have to prove you anything or tell you my life story about where I'm from but if you think I am making this up for my own good trust me I have better things to do"

What pisses me off so much is that I bought the game Crossfire (Milton Bradley) on eBay and guy claims he included the game pieces (steel balls and pucks) but they were nowhere inside the box basically says tough luck. I may just end up disputing the item I paid way too much just for the gameboard in that case.

Edited by HockeySavants

People that say "we" when talking about a professional sports team and they are not on the roster nor have they ever played a game for them.

Oh man do I know how that goes, I'm Mexican born but sound completely American but they always think I'm in some other country and don't believe me when I tell them. Last time I told this guy "I don't have to prove you anything or tell you my life story about where I'm from but if you think I am making this up for my own good trust me I have better things to do"

I'm mexican born too, my first language is spanish, my second is english and my third was chinese but that went to crap over the last few years, i learned english watching hockey games and step by step so i have no accent sound pretty north american english type but when i pronounce my name people think i'm trying to sound latino and faking it, when in reality i'm not i just worked hard to not have an accent and sound more educated, its more annoying here with that SB1070 that basically lets cops approach me to see if i'm illegal or not which has happened twice already

I was on a breakaway in a pickup game last friday and a kid trips me by pushing his stick into my skate. I ended up falling backwards and landed on my head. I was a little dazed at the moment but i thought i was fine. I didn't think i had a concussion until i got off the ice and started getting a headache. 3 days later im still dealing with headaches and pressure in my ears.

Still in hospital with this infected wound. Cabin fever... sucks bollocks.

Doesnt help that there is no real good programs to watch on tv. Whoever said the local drama "home and away" is really good has got to be flogged. Its boring as batshit.

Vandals broke into the rink after closing on Saturday, or else hid while we closed up, then went around and broke a bunch of windows, stole money from the register, and sprayed fire extinguishers.

We stayed closed on Sunday, but opened up today, going through the schedule as planned. Which means I now have 40 kids aged 4-9 running around in the lobby, protected from broken glass and a coating of extinguisher dust by some benches and caution tape.