Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Vegas!

Okay, figured I'd get this started as I just booked my flight...

I'll be coming in on Sunday afternoon, taking the redeye back Wed night.

I believe as far as Mods are concerned, we'll have Chadd, Drewhunz and LegoDoom representing MSH with me.

So, who else is going?

I know there is a convention in Vegas, but what is the name of this one??? That way I can look up the dates...

Now that it is convention season, I am in Vegas about once a month for work/hobby related stuff. Next one planned is the last weekend of January...

I know there is a convention in Vegas, but what is the name of this one??? That way I can look up the dates...

Now that it is convention season, I am in Vegas about once a month for work/hobby related stuff. Next one planned is the last weekend of January...

26th and 27th at the MGM.

26th and 27th at the MGM.

I am in vegas, is this convention open to the public?

Thanks

Can't move my Neurologist appointment so it looks like I'll be taking the redeye home right after the show.

Someone please eat a double double for me... lived in CA for a long time and miss In N Out like crazy... If only they'd expand east... i'd start a franchise and compete with five guys for the WIN!