Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2010 Bauer Catalogue

Will the 'MTO' colors for the gloves be like a Bauer ID thing? I didn't see any mention of it after skimming through the thread and I haven't seen anything on the site showing those colors as available.

MTO product has to be ordered when your LHS does his booking order. Sometimes there is limited inventory in MTO product available at different times in the year.

Around what month would you expect dealers to start lowering the price on X60 skates? October? January? If it is fall I may wait to pick up a pair.

Around what month would you expect dealers to start lowering the price on X60 skates? October? January? If it is fall I may wait to pick up a pair.

You usually don't see price drops until the new skate is announced. I picked up the One95s about 2/3 weeks before the TO's were suppose to drop for a heavy discount.

Edit: I guess that is kind of an ambiguous answer. Expect an April release so price drops around Mid-Late March, early April.

Edited by IniNew

So is it safe to assume that the 2011 Catalogue is due later this year (should be a couple of weeks away), and it'll feature the new TotalOne protective line that will come out as usual in April 2011?

Or will One95 line continue through another year?

It's just a yellow version of Supreme ONE95

Oh. Good heads up. Guess I'll just pickup the One95's when they start getting cheaper.

Are the TotalOne Girdles any different than the One95's?

Having a hard time finding XL black One95 pants online...let alone in a local store to try on. Might have no choice but to check out the TO pants. We'll see. I have some more weight to lose before I buy new pants.