Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Heater wearing Synergy Skates

I like the look of those skates more and more everytime I see a picture. Easton finally did something right in they're skate departement.

it looks like the ref has Vector Pros...

Whats he doing with those??? :angry:

Refs skate for the entire 60 minutes, most want the most comfortable skates they can get.

The other night when Pit came to town I was able to see them in person (Malone) and they look great up close. They also look good by themselves when there not on the player. Still though not worth 900-1000 thats insane!

i'm guessing he signed with Easton. Synergy Skates, Synergy Grip and finally after only wearing eagle and TPS gloves, he has custom eastons. how long before he gets a fake stealth?

They had The same holders as the XX's I think. Tuuk? Not sure though.

Yeah... the TUUK Lightspeeds. Like on the XX's and the Nike V12's

i'm guessing he signed with Easton. Synergy Skates, Synergy Grip and finally after only wearing eagle and TPS gloves, he has custom eastons. how long before he gets a fake stealth?

"custom eastons" I think their just the SyNergy Gloves.

could heatley be getting ready to sign a deal with easton? Its very out of the ordinary for him to be wearing easton gloves and skates...how odd

I haven't heard anthing but it doesn't surprise me. Funny that the one company that stayed loyal to him after the accident, and he doesn't stick with them...

I haven't heard anthing but it doesn't surprise me. Funny that the one company that stayed loyal to him after the accident, and he doesn't stick with them...

TPS?

I didn't think Heatley was exclusively TPS I can remember switches between Eagles, bauers and the TPS gloves... but like Ljack said money could be a factor, but maybe he just likes them at the moment?

As with the skates, i've never fully understood the main complaint of the stiffness. If you have the boot fully comp there won't be much if any lateral flexion- not that it is imperitive. Any lateral flexion could possibly be gained by pressing and slightly reforming the padding in th eskate if you see what i mean. In terms of forward movement the tongue and lacing of the skates would allow for movement that way.

Thinking back to skates in the past, plenty of good skaters used to wear those plastic moulded skates, can't have been too much lateral movement in those, but the comp can be manufactured to a lower stiffness. Of course they won't be the same stiffness as that found in shafts...

I can understand the concerns but so think it could be worked around, and have not seen the synergy skates in person so am fully open to corrections to anyone who has held or even worn them.

Heatley signed a deal with Easton before the season began. Maybe there was a bump in the road(pardon the pun) and things are straightened out now.