Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Reebok Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...amp;showfile=70

Skates - All of the skates in the Reebok line have been redone for 2010. Starting with the 11k, with a weight reduction and a tweaked Pump, a dual liner (the Nash feels really nice) a dual tongue (felt with lacebite protection) and FINALLY a tighter heel (D/AA is orderable). Both black and white versions will be available. The 10k loses the carbon fiber inserts and goes with nylex, and a fiberglass outsole. The Pump finds itself on 6 models, down to the 4k - the 2k comes Pumpless.

Sticks - unchanged, however, new pattern in the P40 Hedman - need to see it, but it is being touted as a lie 5 straight mid square toe. Sounds like an Easton Heatley. Totally looked past this, but there is a P87A Crosby which sounds identical to a Modano clone. It comes on the "Gold" version of the Sickicks.

Gloves - unchanged

Protective - unchanged

Helmets - unchanged

Pants - Reebok has continued with the dual-piece construction, but have added something that will address the problems with their pants from years past - along the waist, there is a zipper under the padded belt. Unzip it and the lowers drop down 1". This feature comes on the 11k and 9k pant.

Edited by JR Boucicaut

wished they changed the 8k graphics oh well, the gold 8ks waaayyy too much

people are gonna like the new hedman curve though

Edited by K9 Unit

nice feature they added on the 10k and 9k pants adjustable lenght by 1", might wait for the 9k now insted of the one75.

i like the 7K skates hopefully they are not to heavy what is exaclty synthetic composite is it like fiberglass?

Edited by HkY_GuY

Do you happen to know if the EDGE socks and uncrested jerseys will include any of the teams 3rd jerseys? I'd have to assume no, but it's worth a shot. I AM assuming that they'll be updated for teams that changed like Philly though, right?

No, there's a D/A (same as last yr) and D/AA

i might wanna buy those skates in E width..but im not sure about its heel size.. i like the one75's heel lock..so what heel size that would be?

Do you happen to know if the EDGE socks and uncrested jerseys will include any of the teams 3rd jerseys? I'd have to assume no, but it's worth a shot. I AM assuming that they'll be updated for teams that changed like Philly though, right?

I didn't scan that stuff, but there are thirds included - Boston/Buffalo/Chicago Winter Classic/Colorado/Edmonton/Minnesota/Ottawa/Philly/Pittsburgy/St Louis/Toronto/Vancouver

so if a bauer user is making the switch. the equivalent fit would be D/AA?

JR form your post you mention D/AA would be orderable only, that mean stores will not carry these in stock...

Edited by HkY_GuY

the reebok rep told me that the hedman curve is going to be the same as a p88 curve of bauer (kane or lindros)...

...with a lie 5 and a square toe, which would be an Easton Heatley, just like I said in the review.

the reebok rep told me that the hedman curve is going to be the same as a p88 curve of bauer (kane or lindros)...

...with a lie 5 and a square toe, which would be an Easton Heatley, just like I said in the review.

finally some omre love for 5 lie sticks/blades. Between this and the Chara (Easton) this year should be a fun one.

"This file has been reported as broken because: Just letting you know, I get the message: ""The file is damaged and could not be repaired" when opening the 2010 Reebok Catalogue.

Thanks!"

is it just me having this problem?

I've got this:

We're sorry, but your last request produced the following error:

Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

The file isn't broken - probably a server hiccup.

TBL - fixed it for you. Since we now have a new permission set for M++ I keep on forgetting about certain things.

You're almost there, Reebok, now finally cave in with an Iginla/P12 and you'll be all set.

Sign in to follow this