Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Reebok Catalogue

I thought the 9K (or maybe it's the 10K) helmet was supposed to be out this year? No? What I have been told, is that it is a one piece that will come in four sizes S, M, M/L, L. It's supposed to be the strongest helmet when it hits the market and really comfy too.

Question for JR and the others.... where can we find the new RBK elbow pads we see some of the NHL'ers/ MSH'ers posting here? I was looking forward to seeing the release of the updated design...

Thanks

Pic Edit:

2epitr4.jpg

Edited by Ao8

Question for JR and the others.... where can we find the new RBK elbow pads we see some of the NHL'ers/ MSH'ers posting here? I was looking forward to seeing the release of the updated design...

Thanks

What new elbow pads?

Thanks

Pic Edit:

pic

those aren't new elbow pads, those are rebranded Jofa's that only pro's can order now

nice feature they added on the 10k and 9k pants adjustable lenght by 1", might wait for the 9k now insted of the one75.

i like the 7K skates hopefully they are not to heavy what is exaclty synthetic composite is it like fiberglass?

that's almost exactly how I'd describe it. They were nice at the show in vegas.. The 7k's felt stiffer to me than the 11k's.

and how was the weight difference was it very noticeble?

Definitely didn't feel heavy.

great to know i was looking into these to replace my XXV this year.

have you ever held a heatley curve up to a kane? totally different..p88 has more of a hook at the toe...ive took like 5 of them and compared them all

ummm...why are you comparing it to a kane :huh: or am i missing something here

Edited by K9 Unit

7K skatesare white or black??? in the us catalog they are white and in the canadian they are black... however greatskate,com have them listed and they are black :rolleyes: what's up with that i hope it just a mistake and they used a picture from the canadian catalog.

and when new 2010 website should go live?

Edited by HkY_GuY

I think I can answer this one. Crosby curve WAS a 5-lie the first season or two it was out. Was switched randomly and without warning to a totally different curve with a *7* lie. So I presume the Hedman will be like a Zetterberg/Heatley 5-lie.

Sign in to follow this