Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HockeyPho85

A list of NHL pros that use two piece hockey sticks?

If Crosby really wanted the blade, Reebok would make it for him.

The shaft wasn't even Reebok.

I think Kariya still uses that sexy lil Ultra Lite.

Yeah, but he's somewhat the exception to the rule. He uses a 2-pc, however, is epoxied at the factory. They are shipped complete to him, so he essentially has a 1-piece 2-piece.

Kubina was using a two piece in Toronto, started with a clearly wood blade, then started to get darker so it looked like an OPS (though it wasn't). I assume he's still using the two-piece.

I have one of his 2 piece easton's from when he played on tampa, and I think spezza was using a sherwood with a wood blade for a little bit but im not sure if it was a hyrbid or not. But then again spezza is a whole other can of worms...

934439432.jpg

kyle wellwood uses 2 piece with a wooden blade

it's hard to replace a feel for the wood! Took me a long time to adjust to OPS, but it paid back at the end - shots are harder & more consistent, plus I don't have to deal with blades splitting everey 6 or so games

before I went to OPS I tried 2 piece One95 (already had the shaft, just put composite blade in to try) but don't like it nearly as much as One95 OPS...

If Crosby really wanted the blade, Reebok would make it for him.

The shaft wasn't even Reebok.

I think Kariya still uses that sexy lil Ultra Lite.

Yeah, but he's somewhat the exception to the rule. He uses a 2-pc, however, is epoxied at the factory. They are shipped complete to him, so he essentially has a 1-piece 2-piece.

Was it a sherwood like the blade? and is he using an actual Reebok now or what?

i may be wrong but i thought Savard also was using shaft/blade combo, not sure about anymore though

I don't think so, he has used a "johnson" and an "ak27" but they were both one piece sticks and probably repainted dolomites.