Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

Custom Bauer Gloves?

Does anyone know if it's possible for a "regular joe" to order custom Bauers from the factory? If so, does anyone know of a shop that handles this sort of order? I was all set to order a custom pair of Eagles, but think the XXXs might be a better glove for me in the long run.

I could wait until they actually start shipping -- I'm not in a great hurry. I just wanted to get them in a custom color with my sons' initals embroidered on the cuffs.

What color is "custom" I am sure you can find a shop around that has an odd color (I have pro shops in my area that have everyting form green to yellow to blue to maroon depending on what team plays there). You can get the name embroderied at a tailor.

What about a group order on XXX with goatskin palms and mesh gussets once they're out? *dream*

I am tempted by the XXX but I hate Nash palms since I have the Digitech palms on my TPS.

I don't think Bauer will do goatskin on customs however.

...Should this custom order ever get off the ground, I may be interested. Now, do all 12 pairs have to be done with the same color, or could we get a "rainbow" order going? I'm not sure what all of you would want ordered, but I would need a navy blue with gold. I'm not sure if this would be possible, so I figured I'd check before I decided to get some money together...

I hate to say it, but talk is cheap. A lot of people said that they would be in for the Custom MSH Heliums, but now hey aren't living up to there word. If in fact you do, do a custom Vapor XXX's near December let me know.

It was not really meant serious. I can't handle the order as I am in Europe and more importantly, I don't think Bauer would do custom stuff like goatskin palms and mesh gussets. They'll only do custom colors I guess and I prefer to stick with black anyways.