Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Canada, where can you get these pucks?

Hey Henry, we will begin online sales through the website in late June/early July. They will be shipping to stores/rinks shortly after that.

Should send some to test out @ the Taylor sportsplex, or even Joe Dumars field house in Michigan! Really wanna get my paws on these.

Find me at Dumars, I am the manager of the adult leagues and i have one of these pucks. good stuff.

Mike Farinelli

I've struggled to get refs to let us play with it. They see the different look and don't want to play. Last game I knew the other teams captain and asked to play with it and everyone all the way around was impressed. FAR less bouncy than the IDS, seemed to play truer and have more of an ice puck feel. Other team seemed to like it too as a couple guys said they liked it once they got used to the sliding. I think it attributed to a faster game with better passing. One game (and 8-10 warmups) in, I'm impressed!

I've struggled to get refs to let us play with it. They see the different look and don't want to play. Last game I knew the other teams captain and asked to play with it and everyone all the way around was impressed. FAR less bouncy than the IDS, seemed to play truer and have more of an ice puck feel. Other team seemed to like it too as a couple guys said they liked it once they got used to the sliding. I think it attributed to a faster game with better passing. One game (and 8-10 warmups) in, I'm impressed!

Awesome! Glad to hear everyone liked it.

i wouldn't mind trying to get the refs to use one for a game at neville and see what they think. guess ill have to wait till my next paycheck tho..

i wouldn't mind trying to get the refs to use one for a game at neville and see what they think. guess ill have to wait till my next paycheck tho..

Hi Cam, I was planning on talking with Bob out at Neville. We'll see if they're interested in trying it.

well typically each team that is playing gives them a puck to use for the game - the refs never bring their own to use. previously the ids puck seemed to be their puck of choice, but lately even those seem to be bouncing alot. i wouldn't mind trying it out - but i dont know what the refs would think.

Hi Cam, I was planning on talking with Bob out at Neville. We'll see if they're interested in trying it.

Cj,

Talk to Dave Dunn or Brian Jasenak, they are the new inline coordinators at Neville

David Dunn Inline Coordinator DunnD@rmuislandsports.org

Brian Jasenak Youth Inline Coordinator JasenakB@rmuislandsports.org

Cj,

Talk to Dave Dunn or Brian Jasenak, they are the new inline coordinators at Neville

David Dunn Inline Coordinator DunnD@rmuislandsports.org

Brian Jasenak Youth Inline Coordinator JasenakB@rmuislandsports.org

Thanks Nick, I'll give them a try.

Off topic but here's a sneak peek at our first prototype chassis. Half the weight of the competition.

More info to follow.

What is the setup? Straight 76mm?

Let me know if you need anyone also! Im going to be looking for a chassis for a conversion soon. Also, when are the pucks going to be available? And do you know if the shop at Rollin Ice will be carrying them?

Phantom, are they aluminum or magnesium? Release date fairly soon or a little down the road? If they are as light as you say, I will purchase a pair as soon as they are released.

The pucks will be available for purchase in August. We will release an official date on our website very soon. Andy's shop at Rollin'Ice is interested so hopefully this September they'll be carrying them.

The chassis is still being tested and changed so it will be a little further down the road. We're making and testing several versions this month.

The primary body for the chassis in the picture is aluminum, the smaller parts are titanium :)

The pucks will be available for purchase in August. We will release an official date on our website very soon. Andy's shop at Rollin'Ice is interested so hopefully this September they'll be carrying them.

The chassis is still being tested and changed so it will be a little further down the road. We're making and testing several versions this month.

The primary body for the chassis in the picture is aluminum, the smaller parts are titanium :)

Titanium? Nice :)